St. John Fisher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. John Fisher Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. John Fisher

Assistant Director of Facilities Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at St. John Fisher in June 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone interview the. In person interview that was 3 to 4 hours broken into 4 groups. It lasted a bit longer but somehow didn't feel like it. Culture seemed professional and personal. They were welcoming and friendly. Wish there decision went the other way.

Interview Questions

• mostly situational questions. Give us an example of ........   1 Answer

Service Desk Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. John Fisher (Rochester, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through online application and answered questions based on previous education and work history. Then had an interview within few days of submitting the application and was offered position within the day of the interview.

Pharmacy School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. John Fisher (Rochester, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

We have a group of four people in one time slot. First, the dean talked with us. This pharmacy school has dress code. Then, each of us interviewed with three faculty members seperately. Each is about 15 mins. They were very nice and the environment is comfortable. Finally, we were given a free ticket for the dining hall. The meal was delicious