St. Louis Post Dispatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Louis Post Dispatch

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St. Louis Post Dispatch (Columbia, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I was selected for the summer internship through my university. My professors recommended me and I had no interview. It was amazing to be selected for a summer internship with a newspaper like the Post-Dispatch without an interview but I came with strong recommendations and I had a good resume and cover letter. I worked for eight weeks and got several really good bylines. I was treated like a full time reporter on the business beat.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Louis Post Dispatch.

Interview

There was not much to the hiring process. I have one short interview with the manager I would work for. I had an unexpected role in the community, and was asked to interview with another manager. This was a 15 minute conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Louis Post Dispatch (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2008.

Interview

phone interview and an in person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tell them what you have done and what u can do to negitiate salary