Staffing Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staffing Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Staffing Network

2.2

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staffing Network in April 2016.

Interview

no difficulties, drug screening, job qualification, background check, resume, referral, reference, safety, salary, company policies, job expectation, financial, hazardous, emergency, pto, leave, holidays, compensation, vacation, benefits, emergency, sick leave, harassment, hard work, coworker, supervisor, lead,

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Staffing Network (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview process, i submitted my resume through a local rep which was then forwarded onto Sr. Managment. Three weeks later I interviewed with Sr. Mngt. was given a tentative job offer which I received an official offer letter 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a book of business that you will be bringing with you?   1 Answer

Lead Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staffing Network (Gurnee, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Meet with manager in a restaurant. He was an outstanding person who conducted the interview with respect and patience. He told me about the process of the company that he directed and also the benefits of working for Staffing Network. We exchanges experiences and he give me a series of questions. Most questions were similar to any interview process I know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I receive an offer via email the next day I was interview and I send a counteroffer immediately. We agreed to stay in the middle.

Laborer, Assembly Line Worker, Warehouse Worker, Recycler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffing Network (Detroit, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Thier hiring process in my opinion is not extensive. They do no background checks, drug test nor do they check your legal documentations to prove your able to work legally in the US.

Interview Questions

• Why do they always tend to give the first available jobs to the Mexican's?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffing Network (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with the corporate recruiter and was then invited for a one on one interview with the hiring manager at an off site location as a middle meeting point for both of us . Heard back on a decision within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What has been your biggest accomplishment. Tell me about your employment history. What would you consider to be your weakness. What are your long term goals.   Answer Question

Administrive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, OR

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Staffing Network (Ontario, OR).

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been too. My interview was at 11:00 am, I got there 10 mins before 11:00 am. As soon as I walked I got greeted & got asked to take a typing test. I was done with the test in less than 5 mins. The receptionist told me to wait a few mins, a few mins turned into 40 mins before I actually got interview by the receptionist, because the person that was supposed to interview me was on a conference call. I expected for the person to interview me to actually interview me ON TIME like we scheduled. So, after the receptionist got done interviewing me , I waiting for another 30 mins before another random person came in the room to interview me. The person that was supposed to interview me to began with never did, so I was there for an 1.5!! If you going to take 1.5 to interview people, please let them know as people have other things to do. I would never work for a company this unprofessional.

Unprofessional company