Staffmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2017

2.0

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Mission Hills, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

i applied online and was brought in the very next day for an interview where i went through a lot of filling out different forms of paperwork prior to submitting a back ground check and a drug test screening. The process took just over 2 hours but i was admitted to a warehouse position as a temp very shortly after. roughly within 2 or 3 days of interviewing

Interview Questions

• How have my past work experiences affected me positively   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

There is a lengthy process to getting hired. There are many steps and interviews to go through to get hired. Need to have references available. It does take some time to get through the process.

Light Industrial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staffmark (Ridgeland, MS) in April 2016.

Interview

Was O K all information was correct and up to date also answering about where I live, References, Emergency contacts, when can I start work discuss availability also questions about what's my plans for the future etc......

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffmark (Bentonville, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Went over resume and experience. They did not understand my needs and I had to keep repeating myself regarding my experience. Was asked many questions regarding my need to work. And if I wanted full time or part time

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staffmark (Olive Branch, MS) in March 2016.

Interview

They ask a few questions about past experience and then give you a drug test immediately after the interview. They may ask if you have steel toed boots. You sign paperwork for the assignment they send you on and they do a background check.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief not too hard just explanation of the job position. Then the usual stuff like background check and drug test was to come. Nothing I didn't expect out of the ordinary.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Allentown, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very brief, asked what I was looking for. Are willing to work around school scheduling (college student). Very friendly and professional. Respond quickly to emails/messages left on voice mail. Discussed shifts available and willing to work. Discussed pay scale, direct deposit, etc. Very direct, short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a shift preference?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staffmark (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was really very theral most of yhe interview was very laxed.i felt comfortable and relaxed during an after interview.Merv was very helpful and him being an ex truck driver he was helpful and i would recommend him and staffmark to my friends.

Interview Questions

• How can you help inprove co procedure   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sort and to the point

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffmark.

Interview

There was no interview. I was just the only one dumb enough to trust these morons. This thing wants me to enter more but I seriously have nothing more to add

Picker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffmark.

Interview

Just filling out papers, w2 etc. ask you if you're available to work everyday. gives a tour of the warehouse and say they will contact you shortly. leave excited knowing how easy that was