Staffmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Staffmark

1.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffmark (Fayetteville, AR) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was very easy. They just set a time for me to show up. I sat down and talked with one of the ladies and was only there about 15 min.

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staffmark.

Interview

Applied for the job online. Company will call you back if the have a job that they would like to the employer. You will receive a call back if the employer would like to met with you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation the pay is the pay listed.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staffmark (Union City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I filled out an application online with my work history etc., got a call to come in for an "interview" that turned out to be just registering my information in their data along with my finger prints and then was told to come back for orientation the week after.

Went to orientation talking about the work place and how menial the tasks will be followed with the signing of our contracts.

Started working a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What position would you prefer working?   1 Answer

On-Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staffmark (Murfreesboro, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

Very thorough and informative as well as friendly, we met at a local restaurant, they bought me coffee and it was very professional and fun. They showed me right away this was a company I wanted to stick with.

Interview Questions

• Previous staffing experience   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Allentown, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very brief, asked what I was looking for. Are willing to work around school scheduling (college student). Very friendly and professional. Respond quickly to emails/messages left on voice mail. Discussed shifts available and willing to work. Discussed pay scale, direct deposit, etc. Very direct, short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a shift preference?   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Easily apply with Staffmark online. All information is via computer. Once this is completed, you can be contacted and scheduled for tours of facilities. Previously had to go to an office to complete this process. No longer have to do that.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible for all shifts/weekends? You must complete 120 hours to be hired directly onto the employer. You will be eligible for all the compaines benefits once your are rolled onto their perm payroll   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffmark (Union City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They get your info tell you about the job you're interested in or what they have available, drug test you and give you the information if you accept it. If you don't they'll tell you to call in a week to see if they have anything for you

Interview Questions

• No real interview questions, just mostly talking about the job   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Perris, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy! They set up an interview in a few days, drug tested me, and sent me to my work assignment the next day. Definitely not something you should do long term, but it is good if you’re in between jobs.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staffmark in May 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring manager as well as completed a couple of phone interviews. Loved everything I heard! Did several personal profile scenarios as well. The whole process was very thorough.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview first with the Vice President. Then I was sent to take the personality and skills assessment. After passing the above I was asked to Regional offices for interview with the Vice President and the Regional Director. That interview was more direct questions and I was told that they would call with their decision by a specific time. They did call as promised and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your prior experience & why you are a good candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate - their offer was within my request.