Staffmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffmark (Easton, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Went on first interview, a week later 2nd interview, a week later (3 weeks now) my 3rd interview then waiting for a 4th. Haven't heard back. Unbelievable wasted 8 hours. I sent complaint in and was suppose to hear something today and nothing.

Interview Questions

• 3 interviews and didn't get no where not even a rejection letter.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffmark (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

it was simple. I learned a lot about the process. The company was very good and the site was very helpful in giving me advice. I have to be more thorough in my resume and answering questions about the job.

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffmark (Mission Hills, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

i applied online and was brought in the very next day for an interview where i went through a lot of filling out different forms of paperwork prior to submitting a back ground check and a drug test screening. The process took just over 2 hours but i was admitted to a warehouse position as a temp very shortly after. roughly within 2 or 3 days of interviewing

Interview Questions

• How have my past work experiences affected me positively   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Staffmark (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

From beginning to end - the interview process was a little long, and took multiple interviews with several executives but well worth the wait. One thing I noticed is that every interview felt more like a conversation between industry professionals. I was really excited when I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Where I see my career in 5 years   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffmark (Johnson City, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Online website application > scheduled in person interview which includes paper application documents exactly like online application & viewing of safety videos. In person, appointment includes the required drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in manufacturing before?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

There is a lengthy process to getting hired. There are many steps and interviews to go through to get hired. Need to have references available. It does take some time to get through the process.

Light Industrial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staffmark (Ridgeland, MS) in April 2016.

Interview

Was O K all information was correct and up to date also answering about where I live, References, Emergency contacts, when can I start work discuss availability also questions about what's my plans for the future etc......

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffmark (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went into office filled out application and took drug test! Also applied for the position that I wanted. Then I had to wait to eat called into work because it was an agency that was doing the hiring.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffmark (Bentonville, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Went over resume and experience. They did not understand my needs and I had to keep repeating myself regarding my experience. Was asked many questions regarding my need to work. And if I wanted full time or part time

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staffmark (Olive Branch, MS) in March 2016.

Interview

They ask a few questions about past experience and then give you a drug test immediately after the interview. They may ask if you have steel toed boots. You sign paperwork for the assignment they send you on and they do a background check.