Stambaugh Ness Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stambaugh Ness

Stambaugh Ness

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stambaugh Ness

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and conversational. Included was the HR Director and the Principal of the Mfg. group. The interview conversation included my background, as well as, the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your prior audit experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stambaugh Ness (Indianapolis, IN) in Aug 2021

Interview

Had interview with their "Cultural Ambassador." Interview was reasonable, covered a lot of ground. Interviewer spent a l o t of time talking. Probably needed to spend more time listening. Obviously did not review my background because they were surprised by one of my qualifications of lack thereof. Good interview no follow up, absolutely ghosted. If you are interested at least be honest and send the applicants a TBNT email or letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stambaugh Ness (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very conversational, she let me tell her more about what I wanted in a role and how I evaluate a position. Then answered all of my questions with additional insight.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the ideal role and what aspects of it make me happiest?

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stambaugh Ness (York, PA) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied through SN's online portal and received a call to schedule a phone interview within a week. This phone interview was conducted with the HR director. Following this phone interview, I was asked to come for an onsite interview the following week. I met with the HR director and one of the Principals together. It was a very positive experience getting to know and meet these two individuals. They were both so welcoming and encouraging - it just felt like the perfect opportunity!

Interview Questions
  • If you could describe a perfect work day- what would you say?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stambaugh Ness (York, PA) in Jun 2017

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week! Had a phone interview with HR and quickly after had an in person interview with director of HR and two principles of the company.

Interview Questions
  • If you could describe your ideal job day to day, what would it be?
RSS Feed</>Embed