Stansberry Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stansberry Research Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2018

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stansberry Research.

Interview

First it was a group phone interview, then in person interview with multiple higher-ups.. The in person interview included a shadowing session with an experienced representative. Positive experience, everyone is very personable.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Stansberry Research?   1 Answer
    • In the in-person interview, we went through all of my previous employers and they asked me what I would have said my manager's greatest strength and weakness was.. and what my manager would have said my greatest strength and weakness was.   1 Answer

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stansberry Research (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone call, took a test online, and then came in for an interview with several people, meeting them 1:1 though out the day. It was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stansberry Research (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 3 interviews: one with the Senior Accountant, one with the Controller, and one with the Director of Talent Acquisition.

They all asked the basic questions about my experience, "tell me about yourself", why do you want to leave your current position, what are you looking for in your next role, etc. Then, I asked a few questions about the company, learned about the great culture and about the expectations of someone in the Staff Accountant role.

One thing stuck out to me during my interview that I'd really like to share:
    I could hear the most genuine passion in the voices of my 3 interviewers as they spoke about Stansberry, their team, and their experiences there. It was the kind of passion that I knew couldn't be faked. This was very interesting to me, because at the time, I didn't realize you could be so passionate about a job.

However, working here now, I realize it's so much more than just a job. It is a career full of endless opportunity to learn and grow both as a person and as a professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stansberry Research in December 2014.

Interview

Phone followed by Face-to-Face. They are an investment firm and are looking for professional dedicated sales people who exhibit integrity. It is a great company under the Agora umbrella. You must stay flexible through the process as well as after being hired. Overall, they will work with you and are genuinely interested in having you hit your personal goals.