StateNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at StateNet

Legislative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StateNet (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview consisted of a 1:1 conversation with the hiring manager and a skills test. The skills test was related to the position's main function: categorizing legislative bills and regulations by subject. This involved reading a set amount of papers of varying lengths and picking several subject categories that each could fall into. Several of the papers did not relate to any of my previous subject experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you worked under pressure.   Answer Question

Indexer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StateNet (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Basically, I was interviewed by two individuals in person while one individual was on the phone in another state. They asked me various questions about my education and career goals and then gave me and assessment test to see how well I would fit right off of the bat for the position i was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How has your education helped to prepare for working in government relations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. I needed a job and this was intitally a temporary position.