Steadfast Companies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steadfast Companies

Steadfast Companies

Application

I interviewed at Steadfast Companies

Interview

My interview process was amazing. I like Greg questions asked. They dig deep to make sure this is truly the right fit. I did have 3 interviews in total. One phone with Hr, one with onsite manager and one with regional.

Interview Questions
  • What are your long-term goals
    Answer Question

Steadfast Companies

Application

I interviewed at Steadfast Companies

Interview

Applied online, about a week later received an email to complete an online assessment. I experienced technical difficulties attempting to log in to the assessment. I reached out to the HR person via email and received no response. Attempted to complete the assessment a few more times but still received the same error message. Reached out again to HR person and no response. It would take just a few minutes to respond to my email saying you’re no longer interested in me as a candidate. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Never made it to the interview stage due to unresponsive HR recruiter.
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Steadfast Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Steadfast Companies in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview process was direct and fair... With it being a designer job (out-of-state), I was allowed to submit my portfolio via email directly to the hiring manager... Although they liked my work, they wanted to hire someone in that region (California)...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Steadfast Companies

Application

I interviewed at Steadfast Companies

Interview

Started off as a Phone Screening. Secondly, you'll be going through a few in-person interviews with multiple executives. After a few interviews, you'll then hear back from the recruiters on if they want to have you join!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Steadfast Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Steadfast Companies in Jan 2019

Interview

Seriously, save your time applying to their jobs. They continually regurgitate their job postings and never respond. Their jobs are posted constantly but there is not an actual job. An absolute horrible way to conduct business and find qualified employees.

Interview Questions
  • Fill out our lengthy application process so we won't get back with you.
2 people found this interview helpful

Steadfast Companies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steadfast Companies in Jan 2019

Interview

It was good and quick. Seems like nice people. Process was standard like anywhere elase. Had 3 interviewed and passed to final stages. First interview was with the recruiter and next was with hiring manager the one after that with director

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Steadfast Companies (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I went to a Job fair, I met with 2 hiring managers. We spoke for about 10 minutes and then I was contacted by HR to do an assessment and a drug test. Then I was working within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Why should they choose me over another applicant

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steadfast Companies (Sydney) in Nov 2017

Interview

Applied online. I was sent a thank you for applying email with a pre interview assessment and personality quiz. Included in the email where dates that in person interviews would be offered. The Interview was processed handled very professionally and structured.

Interview Questions
  • If I was to accept the offer and my current employer offered me more money to stay, would I
  • What are your personal strengths and struggles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I interviewed at Steadfast Companies (Aurora, CO)

Interview

I was sent an email by a woman and agreed to meet her at a specific time. I waited 1.5 hours and finally just walked out. It turned out to be a job fair, which she did not tell me. She had zero consideration for the fact that I was currently employed and had a portfolio of properties. That is not an acceptable way to hire regional managers. I would not work for a company this disorganized.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Steadfast Companies (Boise, ID) in Sep 2017

Interview

I submitted an application. I did some online timed tests. They were grammar and math related tests. I was called in for an interview. I did two telephone interviews and then was offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • How will your previous work experience help you in this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews

Steadfast Companies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Steadfast Companies as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.52 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for District Manager and Community Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Leasing Agent and Leasing Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Steadfast Companies takes an average of 48 days when considering 27 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for District Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Leasing Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Steadfast Companies according to 27 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 16.67%