Stevens-Henager College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stevens-Henager College

2.2

Nursing Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Haven, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (West Haven, UT).

Interview

Poorly organized meeting with Dean. Interviewer had poor knowledge of all Nursing Department administration. Faculty seemed uninterested in College, students, and in meeting possible New faculty members. Very low education instruction experience on part of nursing faculty overall. Vague answers to specific questions on instructional expectations, curriculum outcomes and of student grad feedback.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College.

Interview

Phone first, then a series of in person interviews. They took me around to meet the team and ask as many questions as I'd like. Questions on the interview were about my past experiences and successes at my job.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

3 part interview process. Phone, group, presentation. The setting was slightly uncomfortable because the entire team was involved in the hiring process and all were able to ask questions. the room was set up in a way that I couldn't tell who was asking the questions unless I turned all the way around.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Murray, UT) in January 2018.

Interview

Two interview process. First was with direct supervisor. Second was to meet the team to see if I was a good fit. Overall, it was an extremely easy process. I was almost extended a job offer in the first interview.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Submitted current curriculum vitae, Confirmed level of education. Confirmed teaching, research and administrative experience. Interviewed with department head and college dean. Dean confirmed previous employment at state university.

Financial Aid Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Layton, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was simple, submit a resume and schedule interview. The interview was short and lacked any in-depth questions. I sat with two supervisors for maybe ten minutes and don't remember them asking much about my skills or interest in the position. The questions were very basic and I did not feel I got a very thorough chance at explaining why I wanted the position or why I would be a good fit within the company.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick one Disney character you are like, who would it be?   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Provo, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application and received a phone call shortly after sending in my resume. The phone interview was brief and to the point. I found out a couple of days later that I had secured the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. Have you had any previous tutoring experience?
      2. Can you work flexible hours?   1 Answer

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screen through HR, scheduled in-person interview, met with HR first, then 2 project managers and then the manager of the team. One of the team did not look as though she wanted to be at the interview and was very negative and grumpy. The job description seemed to change from what the ad said, to what the job actually was. Followed up with friendly thank you email, never heard a thing back. Spent a lot of time at interview and prep for interview to never even receive a thank you but no thank you email.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to describe Communications and what that meant, as stated on my resume.   Answer Question
    • Asked about my experience with Lead Generation, even though it was never mentioned in the job description.   Answer Question

Admissions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

Not organized, not professional. They made a job offer to me and pulled all backgrounds and reviewed references(all great),I signed all hr paperwork as well, then the recruiter called me on the day I was supposed to start to tell me they decided not to move forward, she would not name a reason. Tried to contact HR and they had the very rude recruiter call me back,saying that's what they decided. The recruiter was not very honest, called me over the weekend to ask for references, called me late Friday to discuss other possibilities with me, remote work etc, then she said all good to go and I am excited to work with you. When she called me to tell me I was not starting with SH, her attitude changed, she was extremely rude and aggressive. I was not given a chance to talk to management or HR. This is frustrating because I declined three offers knowing I had a job with SH when she called me to come in and sign all the paperwork. This is unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, i think they hire based on symphaty and not qualifications.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Junior Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stevens-Henager College (Murray, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people who asked a lot of important questions, and were extremely friendly and answered all my questions as well. I could tell they enjoyed their jobs and they had both worked there for at least 2 years

Interview Questions

• How I would overcome objections?   1 Answer

The job was $13 an hour and I needed more to meet my current expenses.