Stevenson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stevenson University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stevenson University

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stevenson University in December 2016.

Interview

They seemed unprepared for the interview as the questions asked didn't pertain to the position at all. This is also because the interviewer had only had their position for less than 30 days. I have a feeling that they had already had someone internally that they'd like to go with but interviewed external candidates as a formality. They also had several positions open in the same department, so this was a red flag for me.

Interview Questions

• I was nothing about my programming background but how do I decompress after a work day, how do I respond in crisis situations, etc. I was interviewing for Student Activities. Also, the point person who scheduled interview repeatedly pronounced my name wrong even after having been corrected at least 3x.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stevenson University (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

If they are interested in you, a phone interview with be conducted first. A group interview or two will follow. The final interview for full-time employment will be with university president.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can try negotiating.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2012.

Interview

It began with answering an ad. After chatting via email several times, I was called in to interview with the Hiring Committee and the VP. All parties involved were kind, inquisitive, interested and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The phase was very clear and concise. I asked for my salary, and they met it.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stevenson University (Stevenson, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

I asked 2 professors for recommendations and submitted my transcript online. A few days later, I got an e-mail to schedule an interview. There wasn't much of an interview; the hiring manager only asked if I had worked before and my answer was no. She told me about the position and then gave me paperwork to fill out after I accepted the job on the spot.

Tech Connection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stevenson University (Stevenson, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview and then came in to have another interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevenson University (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2008.

Interview

Met with department director and HR. Questions were basic and not highly technical. Entire process was smooth. Great place to intern if you can't find something off campus. Great commute!

Library Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Stevenson University in September 2008.

Interview

After applying for the job online, I got a phone call asking when I could meet with the librarian in charge. She asked me a few simple standard questions and as soon as I was finished she asked for my availability.