Stillwater Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stillwater Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stillwater Medical Center

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stillwater Medical Center (Stillwater, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

Met first with HR then with Director who interviewed one on one. After first two interviews a group interview with clinic was arranged. After this process you are asked to submit a list of references who will fill out an online questioner about you. If you are offered a position you must fill out background check information and do required immunization procedures as well UA and TB test.

Interview Questions

• What makes you choose healthcare and stillwater medical center   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stillwater Medical Center in June 2013.

Interview

I filled out an online application, then was called to do an interview with the HR department. The questions were basic. The same day I interviewed with HR, they sent me to do an interview with the director of the department I was applying for. A week later I got a call to schedule a peer interview. The peer interview lasted <20 minutes and consisted of some scripted questions as well as impromptu questions from the panel.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a situation where a coworker was not doing their share of the work.   Answer Question