Stillwater Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stillwater Medical Center

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stillwater Medical Center (Stillwater, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

You meet in the HR building, which is separate from the hospital. They screen you there and decide if you'll get an actual interview with the department you applied for.

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stillwater Medical Center (Stillwater, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief and informative. There was a group of 4 other people in the room. The process took at least 30 minutes to complete. The interview team were nice, presentable, and professional.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with operating kitchen equipment   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stillwater Medical Center (Stillwater, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

Met first with HR then with Director who interviewed one on one. After first two interviews a group interview with clinic was arranged. After this process you are asked to submit a list of references who will fill out an online questioner about you. If you are offered a position you must fill out background check information and do required immunization procedures as well UA and TB test.

Interview Questions

• What makes you choose healthcare and stillwater medical center   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stillwater Medical Center in June 2013.

Interview

I filled out an online application, then was called to do an interview with the HR department. The questions were basic. The same day I interviewed with HR, they sent me to do an interview with the director of the department I was applying for. A week later I got a call to schedule a peer interview. The peer interview lasted <20 minutes and consisted of some scripted questions as well as impromptu questions from the panel.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a situation where a coworker was not doing their share of the work.   Answer Question