Stimson Lumber Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stimson Lumber Company

Anonymous Employee in Forest Grove, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stimson Lumber Company (Forest Grove, OR) in May 2019

Interview

The interview was a walk through for about 2 hours with 2 different people in 2 different areas and the orientation was 5 8 hour days to cover all safety concerns and protocol.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in a plainer at a mill?
    1 Answer

Stimson Lumber Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stimson Lumber Company

Interview

After applying online, I received an email from HR where a traditional interview time was set up. Then, three people interviewed me for the position where they mostly asked traditional interview questions and was followed by a follow up phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Maries, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stimson Lumber Company (Saint Maries, ID) in Dec 2017

Interview

Hired me as a Millwright Apprentice , even opened up a position for me, too many years experience to be an oiler. Promised me many things but never delivered. Most of the people seemed sincere, others were a little more arrogant.

Interview Questions
  • How long had I been a Millwright?

Anonymous Employee in Gaston, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stimson Lumber Company (Gaston, OR)

Interview

5 interviews as 500 prospectors applied. The final interview was a competition between 5 other interviewees. I was not intimidated but many others were. This process may not still be used but it was in 2000 when I applied. My past experience is what gave me the edge. Even though I never worked in the saw mill industry I did work fabricating CAE curv cutting saws used in saw mills.

Interview Questions
  • The question that stands out the most was the last one. we were asked to explain what we would do in a situation where conflict between employees became heightened.
RSS Feed</>Embed