Storm Guard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Storm Guard

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Storm Guard

Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Storm Guard (Kansas City, KS) in Jan 2018

Interview

Very thorough - know your stuff and be able to give examples. Be prepared to face behavioral interviewing questions and respond in that manner. Be on time and ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Examples of how you succeeded selling
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Storm Guard (United States) in Nov 2016

Interview

Applied online, Scheduled one interview. Went through the basic question. They will educate you on the job thoroughly so you know what your singing up for. They are good people but it is D2D.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you went above on beyond for a customer? Name a problem in a process that you needed to fix. How did you do that? ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH DOOR TO DOOR SALES?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Storm Guard (Charleston, SC) in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a hiring manager named Josh Miller. It was a pretty straight forward phone interview. I was told he wanted to move me to the next interview with the owner of the franchise here and that he would contact me to set up a day/time. That person never contacted me, I followed up with josh and was told he would check on it. He never got back to me and never replied to any follow up emails or calls. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Berlin, CT
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Storm Guard (Berlin, CT) in May 2013

Interview

I saw an add and called since the ad said interviews only that day and the day prior. I set a time to meet with them that day, emailed my resume and drove over. Had an interview where they just talked, explained commission structure and sold me on the business and asked me a couple questions. They told me to go home and think about it and call them if I wanted to proceed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell a joke - the interviewer said people who can memorize and deliver a good joke make good sales reps