Storquest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Storquest

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Storquest

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Storquest.

Interview

I interviewed for the Team Lead position 3 times in 7 years. Each time I was the most qualified by my work performance, year after year growth in revenue, exceeding expectations with 40% higher rates than my competitors and even having the highest rates out of every store in our company. I took pride in my job, treat my store like its my own and I excel year after year. I have exceptional customer service skills and have showed leadership when given the opportunity. Out of the three times I applied for the Team Lead position, There is no good reason why I wasn't given the opportunity to be promoted so I can grow in the company. I've never been acknowledged, rewarded, promoted or praised for the work and results that I have shown. I didn't even bother applying for the last team Lead position because the politics within the company has gotten so bad that I stopped caring about wanting to move up in this company. I've become content with the poor internal hiring process and I continue to do what I have done since the first day I started with this company. That's to do my job the best that I can and let my work speak for itself.

Interview Questions

• Why should I select you for the Team Lead position? What will you bring to the position that will stand above the other applicants?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Storquest (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

The district manager called me for an interview basically the same day I applied for the job. I told him I was happy to interview the same day. I made sure I was dressed nicely. I had never even heard of Storquest before I started working for the place. I interviewed with him,he filled me in on some of the companies history and asked me why I wanted to work for the company,and gave me some situational questions. I answered all of them to the best of my ability. He told his story about his time here,and told him about how long I was in Colorado,why I stopped working for my last job and professionally why I was unhappy with restaurant management. He hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a hardship? How did you overcoome that hardship?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Storquest.

Interview

One on one interview with location manager. The questions were based upon previous customer service jobs- working with the public. I did not meet with the district manager. Interview lasted 20 minutes and seemed personality based. I received a call a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience in retail industry   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Storquest (Denver, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

It was great, Sat down with the DM in one of the property's and really got a feel for what the job was all about. I really enjoyed how personal it was and how non judgmental this company is.

Interview Questions

• A difficult customer comes into the office, They are stressed out and are moving all their items alone..what would you do to make their experience any easier?   1 Answer