Strategic Financial Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Long and not very informative. When interviewed by the VP, he talked and talked without letting me get a word in. This should have been a red flag. I continued as I was interests in the company.

Interview Questions

• How can you help the business grow   1 Answer

Strategic Financial Solutions Response

Jan 6, 2016 – CEO

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you joined the team even though you didn't think much of the interview process. Please give us any suggestions on how we can make the interview process better and... More

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Face to face was joke. They're looking for dumb kids, preferably minority that they can hang with and mock clients and creditors together in between phone calls. I and a friend both IAPDA certified with 5 years' experience each in the field. No progress after interview for either of us. Both 30 yrs old, I'm male she's female both with stellar industry references. Radio silence after interview with hr "Manager".

Interview Questions

• Rapid fire questions about why you make a good candidate - wrong questions at an interview. Resume already says I'm a good candidate. Very immature format. Would guess they have a very high turnover rate to avoid paying the "$100k per year" in commissions their teammates supposedly make as they have nothing but superficial interest. We both made $50k at last high profile debt relief jobs and that took huge work and skill.   1 Answer

Strategic Financial Solutions Response

Mar 22, 2016 – CEO

Unfortunately, industry experience is not really a factor that we consider when hiring for new team members. Most of what you are saying just does not seem characteristic of our HR team or our... More

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy, fun and I got a quick response. I felt at ease throughout the whole process and would definitely recommend taking a shot at it. There is nothing to lose, everyone is easy to talk to you and you'll walk out the door knowing how you did almost immediately.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not too complex. I first met with a recruiter who asked general questions about my own personal experiences, then I met with an HR representative who asked me about how I would operate in the office setting, more to judge how I would fit in with the company culture. Then I met with two people in the negotiations department who asked me more specific questions about myself and how I am qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you found a new way of completing your assignment that you were not trained to do, what would you do?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for the Sales position but they felt I was better fit for Negotiation. I then came in for an interview with the Hiring Manager for Negotiation. He was very easy going and simply asked a few interview questions but mostly let me talk about myself. I'm assuming it's to get a feel if someone can hold a conversation or curl up. It was a great experience and look forward to starting after receiving my offer letter today.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process is one where the interviewer will try to get a good understanding about you and whether you have the right mentality to do well with their company. I actually re interviewed from a year ago and he remembered me. It is not a negative thing to do as long as you don't view it that way.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Got contacted through email for an in person interview. During the interview I first talked with the hiring manager. Discussed about the company/culture. Then talked to the IT Manager. Questions were more technical. Then Finally the VP of IT.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your greatest weakness/flaw?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was bad, quick and rushed and rude. A lady came in and was rude and made you feel uncomfortable. A man came in after and was very nice, made you feel good, but he lied about the job and made it sound so much better than it really was.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward. As long as you don't seem like a complete mess, there is a good chance you will get the job but there is a high turnover rate. They have no problem firing sales representatives. Their main focus is to pump in as many sales reps as they can and then weed them out after the fact. They are okay with doing this because you technically only get paid commission. There is NO BASE SALARY. You get paid $14 per hour; HOWEVER, that money is then taken away from your commission at the end of the month. It is called a "draw" and this will be discussed this in the interview but they will try to speed through it, hoping you don't catch on to the fact that the job is 100% commission based.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation? What are your goals and how can this company help you achieve those goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume was then contacted by their recruiter. I then filled out a survey and went in for the interview. I thought it went well until the hr lady came in. I felt like an outdoor cat lol. Now here I am with a proven sales record, positive, and have done things via telephone in sales that I know are more difficult then anything this company does. I guess a hard working, clean cut, professional who's raised over 30 milion dollars over the phone in financial instruments isn't your guy. Bottom line hr lady was stuck up and has absolutely no clue about a sales force. It looked like a great company to bad she's the gatekeeper and is an idiot.

Interview Questions

• hobbies? Name one time you've shown empathy? What is a sale.   1 Answer