Strategic Industry Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic Industry Services Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Industry Services

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Industry Services.

Interview

I applied online. The link directed me to the company website where I submitted an online application. After the online screening, I was asked to come down to the company for a test. The test was online, and included various questions testing english grammar and reading skills. Also, there was a writing assignment with a predetermined topic. Lastly, a one-one-one interview was conducted.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Strategic Industry Services (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview initially I had a written test n later personal interview by team leader n manager. The written test had general English grammar n essay writing to test our writing skills

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Industry Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

interview followed by a written test i got a very difficult one topic was Value to the consumer, Value for the consumer

Interview Questions

• your expectations with the company   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Industry Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

1. online application at company's website
    2. shortlisted candidates are called. hiring process includes checking your writing skills grammar, English,content,flow etc). written test (1 hour duration) is followed by a short interview.

Note: you can be asked to write on any current topic, which is generally an easy one

Interview Questions

• educational qualifications   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation is not possible, the company has a fixed pay scale foe new entrants

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Industry Services (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

There was a written test. Were asked to write about ourself. Later a hr interview was conducted