Stride Rite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

1.6

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stride Rite (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

This interview was a phone interview. This interview lasted only about 20 minutes. This interview was with stride rite regional manager. This interview consisted of a list of questions, followed by my responses.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stride Rite in October 2015.

Interview

Applied in August , got a call back in October . Was offered an interview on Tuesday to be set on Friday at 1 . Came in early and went in the back to be asked the questions . Should've prepared a little more since it was my first interview. overall time took 20 minutes. Very nice man. They were interviewing three other people so they probably hired someone with more experience for holiday season. Good practice !

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stride Rite.

Interview

I applied online and quickly got a call back for my interview. The interview was very easy with basic questions. The manager was very professional and kind. The interview was actually fun that it did not seem like a job interview. After the interview she said she would get back with me in a week or two. She called me the week after the interview and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stride Rite (Brandon, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within about 2-3 weeks. The girl who interviewed me was really nice. She offered me a job with no previous sales position or customer service history. I was offered the job on the spot. I had to fill out a form for the background test and got a call to start the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• A lot of tell me a time when questions regarding customer service.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stride Rite (Nashville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager called me after I applied online and when I went in for an interview, it took less then 10 minutes. She told me the position, pay and responsibilities and told me to fill out a reference paper. Next thing I knew I was working there, I got dressed professionally and arrived early for the interview only for it too be less than 10 minutes long. Seemed really unprofessional to me and unorganized. We were in the stock room for the "interview" and it was just not what I expected from an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stride Rite.

Interview

The interview was quick. The manager that interviewed me was very nice and easy-going. I got the job however the manager is different now. He asked basic questions, and although I was nervous he helped break me out of my shell in order to give a good interview!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Stride Rite?
      Gave a few job scenarios.
      Any previous employment?
      Why do you want to work for this company?
      Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stride Rite (Whitehall, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, process was pretty quick and painless. Manager reached me almost immediately, wasn't offered wage I was hoping for. Business was slow so they couldn't offer me the hours that I was looking for. Still a great opportunity for teens and other young people. They prefer sales experience. I had no prior sales experience but they were willing to train me. Training process about 2 weeks long. Pay is decent.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure you are reaching your sales quotas?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stride Rite (Durham, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and I got a call about a month later for an interview. It was right after New Years and the lady who had interviewed me was really nice and made me feel comfortable. I was a bit nervous but once she began asking me questions I had forgotten my nervousness. After the interview, she told me to fill out a background check and told me I'll get a call from another store manager for another interview, but never got one, so I'm guessing they got someone else.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stride Rite (Dunwoody, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very short. He was straight forward. He asked questions statistical questions. Asked me about my management experience and how well I worked with others. He gave me the rundown of the company and their mission statement. They are customer and numbers driven.

Interview Questions

• What is are my strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stride Rite (New Phila, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick, I was already a keyholder in a different company so the interview was more of a meeting than an actual interview. I was asked to sell a random shoe to the manager and discussed availability.

Interview Questions

• Roleplay what you would do if I was a customer walking into your store   Answer Question