Stroock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stroock

2.7

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stroock (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

This was an OCI interview at a hotel during the summer. It is just yourself and the interviewer in the room at the first interview. The first interview is conversational with a few real questions. After that, there are call back interviews at the office in which you will meet with several associates and partners.

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stroock (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I had two in-person interviews at Stroock's New York office. The first one lasted about an hour and I met with two people from the Litigation team. The second interview lasted about two and a half hours and I met with more higher-ups in HR and the Litigation Department. Ultimately, I was not offered the position because they closed it without hiring anyone.

Corporate Associateate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stroock.

Interview

Met with several associates in a group and a partner individually. Everyone was very friendly and honest. Answered all of my questions and took time to explain the firm culture. They were very straight forward that they were looking for someone to fill a junior position.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stroock (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

two directors and one partner in DC
    one partner one on one in New York
    It took couple of weeks for the whole entire hiring process to come out with a result.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal in your life?
      How do you see Stroock help you achieve your goal?   Answer Question