Structure Tone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Structure Tone Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.2

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview

Friendly interviewers easy to talk to. Asked basic questions with only one or two hard questions. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. After one interview was contacted within a week and brought in for an on site interview and offered the job.

Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Structure Tone (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was in a group of about 30 poeple, they brought us in the main office, and Gave us a presentation about the position and then broke int groups for interviews. 2 interviews

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview

Easy in person and laid back interview. More of a personality interview than a technical one. Just know your resume and research how to answer basic interview questions. Have a good elevator pitch and make sure you don't sounds scripted. In person interview took about 45 minutes but seemed like only 10. Just be yourself and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were faced with a difficult situation?task that you needed to overcome.   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work in a team or alone   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Structure Tone (Woodbridge, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is personal and laidback. It's more a conversation than an interrogation and it allows for a feeling of comfort so you can ask questions as well as get to know your interviewer.

Rotational Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Structure Tone (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I first talked to them at the college of engineering job fair. A few hours after the job fair they called me to offer an interview and time selection. Then I Interviewed with them, which was based more on personal skills and the interview took about 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked personal questions and how well I work in teams. Asked if I were to be a supervisor and people didn't get along what would I do to make sure everything still ran smoothly   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Structure Tone (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Referred to the interview through a friend. They were very quick to get back to me and invite for me for an in person interview and I had a great experience. I met with two people in the same room at the same time and discussed my background, interests and the company. It was very honest and open dialogue which felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• In a team what kind of role would you like to see yourself take on?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview

Phone interview, formal meeting with 6 upper mansgement bosses. One on one with the SR VP of construction. Meeting with HR pre and post bosses q and A. Launch with VP and HR.
    After meeting 3 weeks later phone call with offer. Phone call back on SOP and items discussed. HR had different take on my position and SR VP's SOP? HR was very slow in returning calls and reushuring me of my duties. "Just get here and will figure it out...

Interview Questions

• How do you fix or assist a under performing project?   1 Answer

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Structure Tone.

Interview

I had applied to Structure tone via LinkedIn. I was contacted one day after I applied and asked to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty simple went over past positions, discussed job responsibilities. The director of HR was very friendly as well. I was asked to contact them in a few day if I was interested in the position. I had called on the day I was asked to spoke with the HR manager, again they asked call again in a few more days. I did reach out and left a voicemail and had no response. I had sent emails asking if I was still being considered and they all were replied to indicating I was still being considered. Also, stating thatI would be contacted the following day. However, I was still never contacted nor have a received and email stated the position was filled.

I wish contacting the HR manager when asked to wasn't so difficult. Instead I was given the "run around". They really did seem like a great company to work for.

Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Structure Tone (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was very professional. I received an email request for an interview. The pre-interview was about my background. The recruiter then scheduled an interview. The interview went very well concerning my experience as a chauffeur. I am extremely pleased with the professional nature of our interaction. No complaints whatsoever. If you interview with this company, you will be treated with the utmost respect!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Structure Tone (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I met with the HR manager, in an informal setting. We spoke about my career goals and my abilities. I was asked about my desired compensation and any other requests I had for coming over. After that I was led to the Vice president for a one-on-one interview. It was an easy affair, very informal and relaxing. I was asked about the past projects I worked on, and any problems I had encountered. I was then asked about my desired compensation- and received an offer 3 days later for the same amount I asked for. Great experience, made easier by the relaxed setting and friendly atmosphere. The entire process was easy and non-stressful.

Interview Questions

• Where did i want my career to be at in 3-5 years from now?   1 Answer