KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Student Experts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Student Experts

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in Jun 2012

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and comfortable. I met with a prospective manager and the next day moved into a paid training/probationary period, which really is just a chance to experience the work and make sure it's a good fit - which it was. I spent the first couple weeks writing blog post for small business clients, gradually increasing the amount of content I was responsible for each week. A full workload averaged out to about 40-45 hours of work most weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What's your experience with online content creation?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in Dec 2011

Interview

I met with Tyler. We spent about 30 minutes having a real conversation about the work. We met at the Student Experts office in Tucson. It was a great experience and I ended up receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to talk about the technology that I use in my personal life.

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in Oct 2011

Interview

The application process and interview process were fairly simple. I filled out the application online after receiving a referral from a current employee, and submitted a writing example and a resume. A few days later, I had an in-person interview. I started writing on a contractor basis and was eventually offered a full-time position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in Sep 2011

Interview

After filling out an online application I was contacted via email for a in person interview. Hiring happened within a day of the interview. The whole process was pretty simple. It was laid back and to the point. The online application did include providing writing sample, along with a resume.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience. How does that tie into the work you'll do here?

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in May 2011

Interview

I talked extensively with Tyler, the founder and CEO, in person about the company, position, and why I would be a good fit for Student Experts. We did have a "formal" interview after several informal discussions, but it wasn't scary - we basically just talked about technology news and my relevant previous experience. I received an offer and accepted the next day. I was able to fill out paperwork and get started right away.

Interview Questions
  • What social media services do you use, and how do you use them?

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in May 2011

Interview

I applied online with a referral from someone already at the company. I got a phone call from the founder asking when I could interview, and went in a few days later. The actual interview was a very casual situation in the founder/CEO's office. I passed the interview and got started as a contractor/probationary writer. After writing 15-20 packages that met the company's requirements, I was brought in to discuss salary and career path details.

Interview Questions
  • Do you expect to go back to school in the next year?
RSS Feed</>Embed