Subsea 7 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subsea 7 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Subsea 7.

Interview

It took two months covering to rounds of interviews and an preliminary evaluation with an third-party HR company. It was clear and up to the current job description up to the end.

Interview Questions

• (1) Which are your expectations for the role?   Answer Question
    • 2) What did I know about the company?   1 Answer
    • (3) Describe myself as professional?   1 Answer
    • (4) Which are my weakness? and my strongest points?   1 Answer
    • 5) Why should they hire me?   1 Answer

Vessel Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Casual sit down between stake holders in department. Project Manager and BUL were the interviewers. Interview was in the PM's office. Most of the interview was an explanation of what the company needed and my experience in accomplishing it.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with minimizing costs and how did it affect quality of service.   1 Answer

Senior Logistic Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

It was not an interview process, they hired me on the spot

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Had interview with one of the technical managers of the company. Asked some basic questions on Pipes, NDT and Materials for subsea application. Asked about various materials to be used for subsea applications.
    Asked about salary requirements, current salary etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Where do you see yourself five years from now?
      Where do you see yourself ten years from now and why?
      If your current company counters our offer by offering you better, will you still join us?   1 Answer

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed in Houston. The H.R. personnel were very accommodating, however, the management personnel who interviewed me were extremely lacking in their command of the English language. One was very arrogant, and used "in-house" anachronyms and formula nicknames which were very esoteric to Subsea7, and not well known in the industry.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember, but it related to the Subsea7 definition of Earned Value - because Subsea&'s cost are mostly from in-house equipment and vessel rentals. They even charge customers for their own demurrage.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

As an engineering student I was interested in the oil and gas industry, but getting through to the big companies always poses a big challenge. So the initial contact was made through somebody I knew in the company, who then asked me for my CV and cover letter. After sending them my information I received an email from an engineering manager that asked me to come to the office for a series of interviews.

I had a series of 3 interviews, all of which weren't very difficult, just getting to know more about me and what was on my CV. They asked about previous work experience and where I saw myself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated when I would start and finish. Flexible scheduling.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Once I completed the online application process, I was invited to a telephone interview which primarily consisted of competency based questions and lasted around 30-35 minutes. Around a month later I received a phone call from a member of the HR team and I was offered a summer placement with the company.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Generally two interview are occurred. First interview held in the campus for twenty minutes. For the second interview, company calls the selected candidates of first interview in their office. In the interviews they want to know the the motivation of the candidate for their company beside matching the skill, knowledge and the personal quality they required.

Graduate Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subsea 7.

Interview

Phone Interview after i applied online for the job then i got a call about an interview for the job at the company where i applied and they called me and i had an interview and then i didnt get the job from the phone interview that they gave me

Project Cost Controller/Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Subsea 7 (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2014.

Interview

Highly interactive, incisive, revealing & exciting. The hiring process was very interactive, incisive, revealing & exciting. It was a one - on - one interview with the Accounting Manager and subsequently a very brief chat with the Finance Director.

Interview Questions

• How I was going to add value.   1 Answer