Sugar Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sugar Factory

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sugar Factory (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with management in the chocolate lounge, comfortable environment. Asked about previous work experience and some basic liquor/ spirits knowledge, asked about availability, then I was hired! On the spot!!

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sugar Factory (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Literally the shortest and simplest interview I've ever done. Walked in, shook GM's hand, sat down. He asked me two questions. Shook my hand, told me he'd be in contact. I walked out expecting I didn't get the job.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sugar Factory (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2011.

Interview

Comes down to the one on one with the owner.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sugar Factory (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied this job online and had a phone call of interview a few months later. I've had an interview with the owner himself before they open up the place. He was a very straight forward and sweet man. He was very friendly and professional at the same time. He knows what kind of team members he wants to hire for his business.

Interview Questions

• Can you wait a while to be hired due to the restaurant is under construction?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I've told them I was a full time student. So, they worked around my schedule.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sugar Factory (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a very straightforward interview. The restaurant's owner, met with me and detailed the average responsibilities for a new employee at his restaurant. After he told me what the responsibilities were, he asked me if I was capable of handling what he detailed, and after I said "yes," he gave me the job.