- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Suited Connector
I applied online. I interviewed at Suited Connector
The process went very quickly with very clear information on what to expect. Interviewers were great and asked interesting and relevant questions. I really appreciated that everyone from HR to team lead were quick to answer my questions and make sure I felt like I had everything I needed to make an informed decision. Definitely one of the best interview processes I've had.
- Good mix of questions regarding technical and soft skills.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO
I applied online. I interviewed at Suited Connector (Littleton, CO) in Mar 2021
Very clear process, friendly, understanding, and open interviewer. Forthcoming about the company as well as the ins and outs of team, company structure, and COVID policies. Had clearly familiarize himself with myself resume and skill set before scheduling my interview.
- Describe a time I've struggled and how I've overcame? What am I most proud of
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
I applied online. I interviewed at Suited Connector (Denver, CO) in Jan 2021
Days after applying I was contacted by an HR rep and interviewed that week. It was straightforward - a gauge of my experience with their tech tools and questions about how I'd approach their industry.
- What is a time you presented a data-driven project to a supervisor and something was wrong? What did you do about it?