Summitworks Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summitworks Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.1

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called me same day and scheduled skype interview to ask about OOPS, java, python and sql but i didn't get any sql questions. Interview was about 20 mins.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Edison, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online.Got call from them and scheduled skype interview.After that they said to come to the office.There again they will give you evolution test.In that process, they will eliminate the students.Dont go for that

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process is simple. I applied online. I got a call from a recruiter and set up a meeting via Skype the very next day. The questions were straight forward and basic. The interviewer was professional and friendly. It lasted about 10 minutes. And next comes the shady part: I will be put on an orientation program (their word, but it actually is another set of evaluation) where I may be sent back home.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process lasted about 25 minutes. I was asked about many concepts in core Java programming and databases. Some of these concepts include inheritance, polymorphism, multi-threading, exception handling and joins.

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

short interview through a phone call and then a skype call for technical skills about basic object oriented and database, i dont understand why glassdoor is forcing me to write 30 words. i dont have 30 words

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies.

Interview

It was a quite quick process. After the interview, I got a call and I got the offer. The contract process occured not imediately. They have an evaluation to be able to sign the contract. This evaluation part socsists of SQL and c# coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Simple basic programming questions including several about my background / resume. Call was quick, everyone was very professional. The skype interview was very quick and way under 10 minutes. They required having a webcam on for the interview.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies.

Interview

First I did a phone screening to ask about my academic background and work history. Then I had a two Skype interviews. One interview was for basic programming knowledge that dealt with OO and the other was about SQL.

Interview Questions

• What is inheritance? What is the difference between overloading and overriding?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Was contacted by a heavy accent women for the job process. 2nd interview followed up and then third with trainer. training was a waste of time and they run scheme like other reviews stated. They will screw you up so don't bother testing yourself or waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• nothing really other then few basic questions regarding the program I was working with.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about half an hour. Just some basic questions about OOP and SQL. It was not difficult. There were two or three questions I was not familiar with but that was fine. If you have learned one of OOP languages and SQL, you will be fine for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between class and object.   1 Answer