KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Summitworks Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies in Jul 2022

Interview

Quick via email just got my resume and explained the process and training to me I’m starting tomorrow so i want information and security to ensure I’m not wasting my time

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies

Interview

quick and easy, well crafted evaluation. Interviewer was nice and understanding. I was given the option but not required to relocate. Interview questions were substantial but not trick questions. The evaluation was enjoyable and seemed to make sense for the position

Interview Questions
  • What frameworks do you have experience with?
    Answer Question

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies

Interview

It was an easy process; you receive a call and are offered the position with the explanation of the role and the training and evaluations required to get the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies in Jan 2022

Interview

Not bad, evaluation for study. You need to complete 1 week course to get the contract. After evaluation you will learn new technology.only after that you will be allow to market with resume

Interview Questions
  • Different coding questions, works with string, collection

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies

Interview

They train you for a week. And then evaluate you. The training is very good. Evaluation is good too. Objective type. And then coding challenges. 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was done by phone with a recruiter. The offered and advertised position wasn't discussed as much, the role consists of freelancing with various companies around the country. Most of the interview was about a required Java Spring & AWS Technologies training boot camp and a 5-year contract.

Interview Questions
  • They ask if you're open to relocation. Also asked if I would refer people in exchange for a bonus.

Summitworks Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online and then 3 hours I was called by a representative that explained the process of registering for their training and their compensation model. It happened a little too fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Baltimore, MD) in Nov 2020

Interview

Overall it was good. The interviewer didn't ask much much question. I was recommended to training program which is an online bootcamp to learn Python Spark and ML and MERN Stack.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Edison, NJ)

Interview

I applied, and was called 1 day later. There were screening questions before a first round offer was made. First round was basic getting to know you questions. Second round was about company, and seeing if you were a good fit with their culture. Then called with an offer that night.

Interview Questions
  • What are three things you’re looking for in your next job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Piscataway, NJ) in Jun 2020

Interview

It has a training program that lasts for 8-9 weeks that helps you train for the actual job that is all conducted in python. It requires no former experience as the training program does that.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews

Summitworks Technologies Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Summitworks Technologies according to 76 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 41.35%