Summitworks Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summitworks Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Summitworks Technologies

2.0

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

First, I got a phone screening interview then they schedule a Skype technical interview with the tech team. The recruiter was very nice and helpful. Interview questions were not hard but you need to prepare and know about oop concepts.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process lasted about 25 minutes. I was asked about many concepts in core Java programming and databases. Some of these concepts include inheritance, polymorphism, multi-threading, exception handling and joins.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies.

Interview

The first phone interview explains to you how the company works. First you will be tested for 2 months at an 1800/month pay rate. Afterwards, you will work with a more senior programmer for 6 months at 50,000/year. The contract finally ends at 55,000/year with a total of 14 or 18 months.

The technical interview was mostly about SQL. Study on that and you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Simple basic programming questions including several about my background / resume. Call was quick, everyone was very professional. The skype interview was very quick and way under 10 minutes. They required having a webcam on for the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies.

Interview

HR is very nice and helped me to prepare the interview questions.HR is very nice and helped me to prepare the interview questions.HR is very nice and helped me to prepare the interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Edison, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Firstly Answer your visa status, personal information. And they talk about their company, the job detail. The information of the program. Then they asked some basic java and object oriented questions. Finally they told me how it goes next step.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Ask the basic question about OOP and SQL.OOP is a technique to develop logical modules, such as classes that contain properties, methods, fields, and events. An object is created in the program to represent a class. Therefore, an object encapsulates all the features, such as data and behavior that are associated to a class. OOP allows developers to develop modular programs and assemble them as software. Objects are used to access data and behaviors of different software modules, such as classes, namespaces, and sharable assemblies. .NET Framework supports only OOP languages, such as Visual Basic .NET, Visual C#, and Visual C++.

Interview Questions

• What is the relationship between a class and an object?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Junior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

they take a look at your resume and then if it is acceptable they allow you into their training. In order to stay and continue you have to pass the exam they make you take after 2 weeks.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process is simple. I applied online. I got a call from a recruiter and set up a meeting via Skype the very next day. The questions were straight forward and basic. The interviewer was professional and friendly. It lasted about 10 minutes. And next comes the shady part: I will be put on an orientation program (their word, but it actually is another set of evaluation) where I may be sent back home.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone from HR and then set up a technical interview from trainer and she asked technical questions and past experiences about previous jobs and education. Then after technical interview HR again called and told the status and sent some documents which was offer letter.

Interview Questions

• General Technical question regarding OOP, SQL and ASP.NET   Answer Question