Sun Diego Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Diego Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sun Diego

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Diego (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I brought my resume to the Fashion Valley store location and asked to speak with a manager. I gave them my resume and they seemed impressed that I had made the effort to come introduce myself. About a month later, they called me in for an in-person interview with one of the key holder managers, then called me back for another interview with the head manager a few days later. I heard back a few days after that second interview that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with retail? What are your strengths/weaknesses? Examples of times you have excelled in work and/or school.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Diego (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2007.

Interview

Very basic interview. Advise to wear a collared shirt and closed toe shoes. The pepole that do the hiring are generally very cool. There is a great group of people working at these stores espcially at the Carlsbad location. The manager there will coach you to be the best and expect nothing less.

Interview Questions

• Sell me your shirt. At one point you will be asked to sell the hiring manager your shirt.   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with the merchandise we sell here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

During the current economy minimum wage is what you will get until you are promoted to manage. It doesn't hurt to ask for more.