Sun Nuclear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Nuclear Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Nuclear

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Nuclear (Melbourne, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Process started with emails asking several base questions, including: desired pay, years experience, % working front end web development, experience with certain tools, Web API/restful experience. Followed a week later with a phone call with 2 people. Phone call went very well and they wanted to proceed forward with a code presentation. This is where the interview process ended as I was unable to present code (no personal project, and company code is NDA).

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my SCRUM background. Asked how much my SCRUM role impacted my time as a developer. Whether I was interested in continuing to pursue that. Asked about my skill set, day to day role, and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Shores, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Nuclear (Palm Shores, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

It was only one interview and it went very well. I had to wait 4 weeks to begin work though. They asked me several questions where I was given a scenario and I had to respond by how I would handle the situation. It seemed to me that I gave them the answers that they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions

• If I had a zoo which 3 animals would I pick for it.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Nuclear (Melbourne, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed by four people and took a test. The testing area seemed thrown together, I was given little instruction, and was not told I was being timed. I never was told how I did on the test. In the interview part I was asked a lot of questions that didn't seem to really matter, considering the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Software Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun Nuclear (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn, and got eMail from HR, and even was told that I was not selected for an interview. It's like they were channelling Human Workplace.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Nuclear (Melbourne, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

The issue is whether job satisfaction is better than the salary. Most people enjoy having a job with a high salary and it makes them feel satisfied to be able to afford all their livingcosts. However, life is too short to be wasted in only earning money without any satisfaction.There are a lot of people who are for and against this point of view.First of all, humans, who agree with this statement, actually know that salary is justsomething you get once every thirty days. Job satisfaction keeps people happy every minuteof every day. So ideally a good balance of both is required, but there is no doubt that jobsatisfaction is definitely more important. According to Korkki (2010), people flourish whenthey select the job they really like. For a bright
    instance, journalist’s mission is observing thelatest events in the world, but they don’t have any high paychecks. Nevertheless, their work’s
      purpose is to become famous, but not to become wealthy.Another point of view is that salary is more important compared to job satisfaction. Nowadays, many people are worried about the salary. The main aspect is motivation throughthe big amount of money they will get. High income might seem as good motivator to earnmore and more money. This is a kind of mental satisfaction for people who strongly believethat salary should be on the first place of their working capacity. Also, most people are inneed of such kind of things as maintaining the family with food, clothes, education and other necessary things.

Interview Questions

• Why would we choose you over the other candidates?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Nuclear (Melbourne, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The process was very straight forward and was mostly focused on skills and accomplishments. Expect to be asked detailed questions related to your area of expertise. Depending on the position there will be three different interviews: phone screening, on-line presentation with your best achievements and on-site interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Was referred internally. Good management. Very down to earth and easy to talk to.
    They make you feel at ease.