Sun Tan City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Tan City Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.2

Salon Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Tan City in January 2017.

Interview

Got a call to interview within a week of submitting an application. Went in for the interview and the hiring manager was very friendly and inviting. Overall great experience

Salon Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City.

Interview

When I went into the interview everyone was so nice and really polite. The manager and I went into the back and I was asked some questions off of a paper. He wrote down my responses and discussed pay and the benefits of the job. He told me about cleaning and the hours and the uniform too.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. We sat at the front of the salon, and I was asked a few questions. I was informed of the benefits I would receive if I accepted the position. The manager told me I would receive a phone call from her by the next day, and I did.

Salon Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Dubuque, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a mini phone interview with the District Manager, who then invited me to the salon for an in-person interview with the Regional Manager. Both managers were very outgoing and relatable during the interview. I was asked around 10-12 questions and they focused on the experience I put on my resume. The interview was only 15-20 minutes long so it was pretty short and sweet. I got to meet the current employees that were working after my interview and was offered the job on the spot. I asked for 24 hours to think about it and get back to her when I made my decision.

Interview Questions

• Choose an object in this room and try to sell it to me.   1 Answer

Tanning Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a very casual interview. The process was short and to the point. Together we discussed normal interview questions in addition to availability basic knowledge of the company what the job entails pay structure dress code etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words.   1 Answer

Tanning Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Tan City.

Interview

I filled out an application online with an attached resume, they called me a couple days later, asking me to come in for an interview the following weekend. I went into the interview, and they hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Lagrange, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

You get a call they ask a few questions and then say the want to schedule and interview. You go in and the read off at paper and then write down everything you say.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Excellent process short and not difficult. Had one phone screen, in person interview ans then a phone interview. Very relaxed environment. Easy questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be the best candidate for this posistion   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a call to come in and interview with the regional manager (no salon manager at the time) and I had to call back after a few days of not hearing from them when she told me she "forgot" to call me back. Then, offering me the job, took another two weeks for me to get in and star training,

Tanning Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City in December 2015.

Interview

They told me they were just getting in all interviews for the upcoming year, usually when they are the busiest, and wanting to get in people for training. The interview was okay. She read questions off a paper then just wrote down what I said. She was very nice and easy to talk to, but the questions and kind of hard for me to give a different answer to considering they were repetitive. She said I wouldn't know if I got the job for a couple weeks after.