Sun Tan City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Tan City Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Springfield, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

it was great the first girl id an interview then I did a phone interview then I was invited to do a preview at the store in Springfield Missouri on S Glenstone. I had what I thought was a good preview/mamager interview and something I guess happened when it came to my job refrences is all I can fihure and I honestly cant imagine what The manager chickemed out to tell methat I wasn't hired and simp;ey kept tekling me she was busy and could she call me back and then the last time I called they said she was gone. I understand that they don't hire everyone I have been a hair salon manager andI know everyone is not a good fit but at least be an adult about turning someone down instead of being a coward, I have always been nice and approachable and as a manger you should be able to handle that way better than lying to avoid an answer that simple to give. It makes me want to put it out on social media and let everyone know that this is how that place treats people. I feel like it should have been handled professionally and upfront..honesty is not hard.

Salon Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Tan City in January 2017.

Interview

Got a call to interview within a week of submitting an application. Went in for the interview and the hiring manager was very friendly and inviting. Overall great experience

Salon Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City.

Interview

When I went into the interview everyone was so nice and really polite. The manager and I went into the back and I was asked some questions off of a paper. He wrote down my responses and discussed pay and the benefits of the job. He told me about cleaning and the hours and the uniform too.

Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Waynesboro, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty informal. It was quick. Basically to get an idea of who you are. It did not take long, just talked about how you were at talking to people and selling product. They are very numbers and goal oriented. I got the job on the spot and began training the next week. They asked scenarios of how you would sell to people and how you would deal with unhappy customers.

Interview Questions

• How are you at talking to people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. We sat at the front of the salon, and I was asked a few questions. I was informed of the benefits I would receive if I accepted the position. The manager told me I would receive a phone call from her by the next day, and I did.

Salon Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Dubuque, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a mini phone interview with the District Manager, who then invited me to the salon for an in-person interview with the Regional Manager. Both managers were very outgoing and relatable during the interview. I was asked around 10-12 questions and they focused on the experience I put on my resume. The interview was only 15-20 minutes long so it was pretty short and sweet. I got to meet the current employees that were working after my interview and was offered the job on the spot. I asked for 24 hours to think about it and get back to her when I made my decision.

Interview Questions

• Choose an object in this room and try to sell it to me.   1 Answer

Tanning Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a very casual interview. The process was short and to the point. Together we discussed normal interview questions in addition to availability basic knowledge of the company what the job entails pay structure dress code etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words.   1 Answer

Tanning Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Tan City.

Interview

I filled out an application online with an attached resume, they called me a couple days later, asking me to come in for an interview the following weekend. I went into the interview, and they hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Lagrange, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

You get a call they ask a few questions and then say the want to schedule and interview. You go in and the read off at paper and then write down everything you say.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Tan City (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Excellent process short and not difficult. Had one phone screen, in person interview ans then a phone interview. Very relaxed environment. Easy questions to answer.