Sunrider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sunrider

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunrider

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrider (Torrance, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Smooth and easy. I fully prepared for my interview, then I have no problem. The process was fast and I had job offer within 3 weeks since the day I applied

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunrider (Torrance, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fairly standard. The HR guy read questions off a sheet and took note of my response. The waiting lobby is huge. He also gave me time to go through my portfolio, but he eventually cut it short. He also had a phone call during the interview and then quickly ended the interview.

QC Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunrider.

Interview

Was relatively straight forward you interview with HR and then department manager. This is entry level so know your resume and normal interview questions. At the time, I was the first person to apply to the opening and got the job in a week.

Interview Questions

• What was the focus of your research and how does it relate to the current position you are applying for?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrider (Torrance, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First the human resource manager will call you and ask a little bit about you and ask you to come in for an interview. During the interview the human resource manager will ask what you know about the company.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunrider (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

IT started with a technical interview. I had to detail my skills and experience. After that I had to solve some technical tasks. It was similar to pair working but I had to find out almost everything on my own. The interviewer stayed there only to give extra information when I needed.
    After that, there was only a formal interview with the regional manager, just to wrap up everything.

Interview Questions

• A mathematical calculation that was used in their business plan.   1 Answer