Supertex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supertex Interview Questions

3.5

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supertex (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Dropped off resume at career fair. They contacted me that afternoon to schedule an onsite. On-site was a week later, and lasted about 3 hours. 1 HR and 3 technical interviews. Friendly and positive experience throughout. But still use paper application. Benefit package is standard and is competitive. Impression is that there are a lot of work that needs to be done here, so they are looking to hire/grow quite a bit. Seems like they want someone who is versatile and is knowledgeable/comfortable moving horizontally. Oh, and small design team of ~10 people.

Interview Questions

• transistor biasing. capacitor behavior, bandgap reference, noise, stability, linearity, and some LTI system concepts and analysis techniques.   Answer Question

Power Electronics Engineer Interview

Interview

How to change Vth

Power Electronics Engineer Interview

Interview

40 minutes phone interview. Questions mainly covered you resume (classes, projects, etc.) and integrated circuit.

Interview Questions

• How to change the value of Vth?
      What is current mirror circuit?
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supertex (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The time from interviewing to getting an offer was very quick for me. I had met them at a career fair, then scheduled for an onsite interview. At the onsite, a few different engineers interviewed me, not all at once but one at a time, followed by the VP at the end. The whole interview probably lasted around 3 hours. Overall, the interviewers were pretty nice. When I was ready to leave, they told me that they would be giving me an offer. The a couple days later, I got an offer letter from HR.

Interview Questions

• They do ask some pretty difficult technical questions during the interviews. So just be prepared before you go. Also, anything listed on your resume is fair game--they will ask questions from items you list on your resume to see how well you know them.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supertex in March 2011.

Interview

Ask all questions related to your resume, the manager is nice, and the IT team is friendly. Regardless you are qualify or not they walk you to the IT room and introduce you to the team members.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness   1 Answer

IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supertex (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

first there was a phone interview..with basic questions on device physics and projects done.
    Then, 1:1 personal interview..