Supporting Strategies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supporting Strategies

Supporting Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Supporting Strategies

Interview

Very simple questions regarding work experience. Questions about what software you had experience with. First was a phone interview with someone from HR and then it was a video chat interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with various software?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Supporting Strategies

Interview

Interview process starts with personality test and accounting knowledge test. The accounting test was very basic. The personality test was brief. After I completed each, I received a message saying they were no longer interested in continuing the interview process with me.

Interview Questions
  • The accounting test was very easy and the personality test was very brief. I'm not sure what they gleaned from it, but apparently they did not like my personality.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies in Aug 2020

Interview

Completed a great virtual interview with the hiring Manager for an internal role. Post interview, I followed up as requested and she never responded. They "ghost" on candidates, completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Review background. Asked about my experience working remotely. Asked about my experience working on small teams.
2 people found this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies in Mar 2020

Interview

Complete questionnaire and interview with a recruiter. Then interview with an area manager where skills and experience are reviewed as well as what to expect from the job. No job offer from the interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone screen from recruiter. Interview with recruiter, by phone. Interview with manager, by phone. Interview with owner, by video. Personality test. Accounting test. Supply 2 client references and 1 other reference. Criminal background check. The entire process moved fast and they made me an offer within 3 weeks. This was too much for this basic bookkeeping role.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your remote working. How do you prioritize clients. What software have you used. How do you handle miro-management (red flag).
2 people found this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies

Interview

I was contacted within a few days of applying and was asked to take the next step in the process which was completing a personality assessment. I completed the assessment the same day and sent a confirmation that it had been completed. After about a week had passed I reached out once more for follow up and received no response. Three weeks later I am writing this. While it is not uncommon to apply for a role and not hear back on the application, it is in poor taste to ask a candidate to complete an additional assessment and then go silent. It shows a complete lack of respect of other people's time. A simple email stating they did not wish to move forward would have sufficed.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked; there was a request for me to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment, which I did. Then there was radio silence.
5 people found this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies in Jul 2018

Interview

phone call with H/R, then phone call with franchise team manager, and video call with owner. Also, the y have just added a personality test. This is for a remote position.

Interview Questions
24 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies (Reno, NV) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very very pleasant and interesting interview process. Basically, you don't work for Supporting Strategies, you work for one of their clients and it is a W2 position. They ask you pretty standard questions and they interviewer I had was extremely polite and made me feel comfortable. Unfortunately, despite my skills, knowledge and experience, I was not offered the position. I applied too late I think, and someone else got the job. Honestly I would have been glad to take it if I were offered it.

Interview Questions
  • How do you get along with others in a work place?
9 people found this interview helpful

Supporting Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supporting Strategies in Dec 2015

Interview

Telephone interview telling me background of company and how it worked. Asked me about my experiences and work history. Told me process of how they hire people. Need to know QuickBooks Online Accounting. You would be hired by one of their franchises.

Interview Questions
49 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed