Sushi Station Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sushi Station

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sushi Station (Arlington Heights, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I originally hear about the hiring advertisement from a friend. I went in person to apply and a manager talked to me within a couple minutes. She asked when I was able to start as soon as possible and I got the job. Training started as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• What days were you willing to work?   1 Answer

Host/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sushi Station (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You are interviewed by the Owner or the manager. You need to bring your resume and class schedule (if you are a student). Interview was very brief. You are asked about 5 questions. One question is very situational and there is no right answer.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sushi Station (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

The manager looked at my experience and hired me right away. All she asked was if I was reliable and had my own mode of transportation. They are really just looking for someone who is reliable and on time. And being comfortable to learn Japanese is always a plus, since you have to greet people.

Interview Questions

• The questions aren't rocket science, pretty common sense questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation