Svam International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Svam International Interview Questions

Interviews at Svam International

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Svam International (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview followed face to face, Then HR intervew to discuss postion and salary location.
    Then HR intervew to discuss postion and salary location.Then HR intervew to discuss postion and salary location.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Svam International (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a nice process, they contacted me so quick and they was in touch all the time by phone, and the technical interview was in Skype. The tech leader knowledge was good.

Interview Questions

• Professional .NET experience.   1 Answer

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Svam International (Great Neck, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

There is a technical interview and also an interview with HR. You must prove that you're hands-on and also a good presentation (culturally).

You're expected to answer specific questions (in my case PHP) about your programming skills with code, databases, etc.

You must be wiling to relocate to the U.S. and then within the country to relocate once each contract is wrapped up.

Interview Questions

• PHP specific questions (I can't remember, but be prepared to answer questions like how to unset an array, difference between arguments by value and by reference, etc.)   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Svam International.

Interview

For mexican citizens they started with an email from a person whos name is "Pablo Lopez". He's from India, it's not his real name, but they used this "strategy" to make the Interview process "more comfortabe".

After a couple of emails and 1 phonecall they sent you the job offer to your email and they explain salary and benefits you're going to have.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the next 5 years with the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can't negotiate, because since the job conditions and salary are in the job letter you're going to use to get your TN visa, you have to take what they're offering you.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Svam International (Great Neck, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very Quicky after you pass the third Interview

Interview Questions

• Computer OOP, or Data Structures   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Svam International (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

i received a call from recruiter and a interview was arranged in a week, there was skill test, design questions, few days and offer was made. satisfactory so accepted

Interview Questions

• How many years of design experience?   Answer Question
    • How many years of total programming experience? actual programming - hands on experience?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Svam International (New Delhi (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

took whole day, selected 3 people from campus.there were 4 round one is apt and the other two were technical and last and final was hr. In HR, she asked me about my family background and about my previous college life and about my activity during my 4 year of college life.At the end there were only 4 people selected for the HR, I am the one who was rejected.....

Interview Questions

• what is a memory leak? what is polymorphism and inheritance basic oops...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Svam International (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First two were technical and last one HR. In Technical round, they are asked simple concepts and one code to write. In second round, they asked the favorite subject and about projects. In HR, they were just testing the skills.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

The process included 3 colleges and concluded the same day. There are total 5 rounds. 1st Round Aptitude Written(30 minutes - 20 questions) and 2nd Round Technical Written (Programming related questions - 30 minutes - 20 questions). Candidates are shortlisted based on total marks of 1st and 2nd round. Then 3 rounds of Interviews :- 2 Technical and 1 HR. 1st Technical - Basic questions based on OOPS, Algorithms and Project. 2nd Technical - Questions based on Data Structures, DBMS, OOPS, Internship Project. HR - Basic HR questions.
    Finally 9-10 students got offers.

Interview Questions

• Q1. What is Recursion? Write a program for factorial ?
      Q2. Why is Linked List better than Arrays ?
      Q3. Need for doubly linked list ?
      Q4. Write a program for Sorting (any) ?   Answer Question

Naukri Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Svam International (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Going good, Technical Rounds , then Management and then HR round. Hr who called was very cooperative and the questions asked were also very easy.Going good, Technical Rounds , then Management and then HR round. Hr who called was very cooperative and the questions asked were also very easy.Going good, Technical Rounds , then Management and then HR round. Hr who called was very cooperative and the questions asked were also very easy.

Interview Questions

• If i know Struts, Spring and hibernate   1 Answer