Svenska Handelsbanken Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Svenska Handelsbanken Interview Questions

Interviews at Svenska Handelsbanken

2.5

Java Software Engineer Interview

Interview

some telephone calls to set up the day and time
    followed by different suggest dates for meeting one two people of the team
    this was phase quite confortable
    The interview is very difficoult as it is mostly oriented
    - to scan your social skills
    - check that you are a perfect match for an environment where you are required to change focus abd context many times under your daiky work

Interview Questions

• Are you at ease with the Jva, JSP stack   1 Answer
    • Are you able to change focus and context many times under your daily work?
      This is important as they work with continuosly changing context   1 Answer
    • Do you use open source ?
      Do you 'make' opensource?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a successful phone interview and was invited to an assessment centre in Leeds. The assessment day consisted of an interview, two group exercises, an in-tray exercise and a numerical reasoning test. The staff were extremely friendly and made you feel very comfortable given the situation. The bank has a large focus on the long-term and has a very interesting culture and organisational structure.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Assessment day of group exercises and personality tests all very relaxed and overall a pleasant experience. All staff were very friendly in their head office and adequately described the job role and selection process

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was relaxed. Asked quite simple competency based questions and the reason for my interest to work at Handelsbanken. Prior the interview I had to complete a group exercise and a presentation. The process also entailed a in-tray exercise.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

First there was a presentation to A teacher that had connections with the bank, then i was invited for an assessment. We have done a group task based on what Handelsbanken is, how it functions and its values. We have written a letter dealing with a complaint on a laptop. We had a one to one interview in the centre.

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with the country head. First to get match skills and requirements. Second to negotiate salary and benefits. I did not go further because of salary. The country head asked headquarters for salary increasement and them came back to me with a better offer.

Interview Questions

• Accounting knowledge, legal knowledge, finance background.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken.

Interview

I submitted a CV and cover letter, which I sent via email.
    After they had reviewed my CV, the next phase was a phone interview.
    Was then invited to an assessment day at the regional head office.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Went for an interview 10 months ago and I was never given a feedback till today. Very unprofessional being treated like a nobody the fact that i came to the interview I think they should respect me enough to at least give me a feedback!!

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in March 2016.

Interview

Assesment day with group exercises such as case, associations, roleplays and then a quick interview. second round was a longer interview with HR plus some personality tests. Very professional and very easy. They seemed to put a lot more weight on the personlity aspect of the candidate rather than IQ, tests, numerical abilities and all that stuff that banks usually do.

Interview Questions

• Just all the normal behavioral interview questions. How i would act in different situations. Strength weaknesses and all that stuff.   Answer Question

Product Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

2 stage process where it was informative about the role. Went through my CV and then common competency questions. Had to also take a short 30mins test on financial products (Not to difficult if you want a career in capital markets)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Handelsbanken?
      Why this role and tell me how you got to where you are in your career?   1 Answer