Swig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swig Interview Questions

Interviews at Swig

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swig (American Fork, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

The manager and I went into a separate room and had a one on one interview. I was asked to describe my work experience and desire to work at Swig. We discussed hours, pay and possible start dates.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my previous position?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swig (Logan, UT) in December 2019.

Interview

It was short but good! The questions were not difficult and I felt like I was able to give them enough information about myself. The interviewer was nice and seemed interested in what I had to say. She also let me talk until I had completely answered the questions which was nice. Overall I appreciated the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what customer service means in a workplace.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swig (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then set up a time for an interview. I went in and met with the manager. She was very nice! I gave her my resume. We talked about when I could start working and my previous experience. I really like swig as a company and would love to work there.

Interview Questions

• When I could start working?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swig (Spanish Fork, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

It was very casual and I was asked questions that were relevant to skills I would need in the work place. It was hard to find the place of the interview. But overall it was a success and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Interview Questions

• When was a time that I saw something that needed to be done and I did it without being asked?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swig (Lehi, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

Was offered a drink than lead to getting to know me and what I enjoy doing, leading to my past experience in jobs and why this one stood out to me. Brought up and answered any questions I had and they asked me to answer scenarios and how I would respond to them.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swig (Lehi, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was about 20 minutes long and I was asked a series of questions about situations that I have been in that has prepared me for a job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you saw something that need to get done and you did it without being asked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swig (Providence, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

We sat down and talked about what I could offer and why. Past work experience and how I did with those jobs. Also asked for contact information so the employer could get ahold of me.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 reasons we should hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swig (South Jordan, UT) in October 2019.

Interview

the interview went really well! The interviewer was very nice and helped me few really comfortable with the whole process. She asked me a few questions and gave me a few scenarios to see what I would do in them.

Interview Questions

• what do I look for in a work environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swig (Lehi, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

It was good. It was easy. It was short and they where really friendly and kind. The one in lehi was cleaned.The location was really easy for me to get to. After mine interview I ordered a soda

Interview Questions

• Do you have your food handlers permit   1 Answer

Swig Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swig.

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later they asked me to set up an appointment. So I did and went to the interview on Thursday at 10:00 am, but the manager was late and a the interview didn't end up starting until 10:30. But overall the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What is a stressful situation you handled well?   1 Answer