SynaMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SynaMed

Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SynaMed (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through a school listserv and when they responded back to give me an interview they didn't even ask for my resume, they just said bring it in. Strike 1. I got to the interview and their office was completely disorganized and messy. Very unprofessional. Strike 2. I was asked to come for a trial week, I wasn't feeling the atmosphere, so I declined.

Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SynaMed (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

In total the interview was about 3 hours because I had to wait for the boss to come in. Common questions about this start up company. They provide training and everything you would need to know. Very busy and very understaffed.

Junior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SynaMed (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

A friend working at the company refered me. I submitted a resume, took a skills test at the office, then was called for an interview with the CEO and lead programmer and then received a job offer.

Interview Questions