Syneos Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 190 of over 190 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Syneos Health

Application

I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me made the interview process as smooth as possible. I had a couple of phone interviews with the recruiter and then two zoom interviews with district managers.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/Weaknesses. Relevant job experience. The time when you worked with a team.
    Answer Question

Syneos Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

The interview was conducted in very positive way, in which I had get sufficient opportunity to show my talent and experience. This was only happened because of such a systematic interview process.

Interview Questions
  • I don't know exactly, However it was related to MEDRA version.

Syneos Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

Met with 4 interviewers, was pretty laid back, Good Documentation was a major topic of the interview process and questions. Interview itself was not super long. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Good Documentation Questions, also questions about experience

Syneos Health

Application

I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

It was a pretty quick and easy process. They did a first round phone screening and then after deciding I should move forward did one video interview. It was pretty standard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Syneos Health

Application

I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

I had two interviewers at once. Who asked several situational questions. The interview occurred on camera and teleconference and lasted for about one hour. Everyone was friendly and asked good questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Syneos Health (Reno, NV)

Interview

Phone call with recruiter followed by one way video timed responses to turn in. The last step was a zoom interview with two Syneos managers. The hardest for me was the one way answers and the fact it was over zoom. You can’t read body language but the process was nice and quick!

Interview Questions
  • Star questions on video responses. What would you do if your contract ended? Why you and why Syneos?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Syneos Health (New Delhi)

Interview

HR round and Technical round conducted within a week. Almost a month was taken to set up first interview round after resume submission. No incentive, bonus offered. Recruitment team quite poor in sharing feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

2 step interview, 24 hour hiring process, quick and easy, access questions, the best part of the hiring process is that it is very time sensitive and usually not a lot of commpetition. Interviewed over the phone with the recruiter and then followed up with an interview with the hiring manager, and then one more video call with the national business director

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Syneos Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

La plática es amena, son abiertos a la respuesta de cualquier pregunta a lo largo de todo el proceso, se direcciona a tus aptitudes y a la manera en que te desarrollas y trabajas.

Interview Questions
  • Pueden preguntar algo referente a problemas que te hayan surgido y como los resolviste
1 person found this interview helpful

Syneos Health

Application

I interviewed at Syneos Health

Interview

Got hired based on a Linked in mail. Had a telephonic conversation and that's it. It was all a straightforward process. There were questions about my VISA status, past job and freelancing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 190 Interviews