Syneos Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Syneos Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Syneos Health

2.7

Graduate Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Very nice recruiter who learned more about my background and asked me questions on my experience from my resume. I applied later because I found the job closer to when they were removing the position from the website so there were many other applicants before me that they had interviewed and wanted to move to the next round. I did first round phone call but there was a second round interview that was more case based and in depth.

Interview Questions

• Why this program? What experiences made you interested and qualified for this program?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Phone interview asking to review my resume and the in-person interview was basically just when can I start and behavioral questions like tell me about yourself, describe your best qualities, etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume and tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question

Community Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Had two calls with company recruiter. She told me she would follow up with me the following week to set up an interview with the hiring manager. I never heard back, even after emailing her TWICE. It would have been nice to extend me the professional courtesy of a response rather than leaving me hanging. Good thing she has a unique name so I know to not work with her in the future.

Proposals Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Time between initial contact via email to my first in person interview was about four days or so. I was interviewed by three people, all individually. Whole process took about a little over an hour. They were really good at making me feel comfortable and asking relevant questions. Pleasant experience.

Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Syneos Health (New York, NY).

Interview

There are a lot of steps starting with a screening call, HR interview, hiring manager interview and hiring panel interview. They said they were looking to hire quickly but interviews took a week just to schedule. There are a lot of resources for how to have a good virtual interview on the careers site.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you influenced leadership positively and a time when you were unsuccessful. how did you handle those situations?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

I applied online on a Monday in June 2020, and by that Wednesday, a friendly recruiter had emailed me back requesting a telephone interview the very next day. I'm excited to see how it goes for me.

Interview Questions

• When are you available for an interview?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Syneos Health (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by someone from HR who said my background aligned with the responsibilities of a specific role they were hiring for, and asked for my availability. I provided three dates/times and never heard back. Not even the common courtesy to reply.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Syneos Health in May 2020.

Interview

Had an phone screen with the recruiter, then an interview with the hiring manager and two others. I never heard back after that. I sent a follow-up and was told I should receive an update soon, but never heard another word. After interviewing with four different people, I would have appreciated a rejection email at least.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Atlanta, GA) in April 2020.

Interview

When I spoke to the recruiter, she seemed really nice and enthusiastic when talking about the role; however, two months had passed and I never heard back from her in regards to next steps, despite the follow up emails I sent. A bit unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your day to day life in regards to your current job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Panel interview. The two hiring managers made me feel extremely comfortable. They allowed me to direct the conversation so I could highlight my greatest accomplishments. I was able to meet other managers and reps who seemed to really love the company.