Synergis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.6

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synergis (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

First, there was a phone screening. Next came an in-person interview. There was 3 rounds, all in the same morning. The first round was with the Vice President, the second round is with one lead recruiter and the sales director, and the final interview is with the CEO. All the people I met were incredibly friendly. All in all the interview process took about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you wish you had done differently in college?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergis (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

So I'm giving the company a positive interview experience because that's exactly what it was, however, overall, I am not impressed with the company as a whole. I applied for the position and was called to come in for an interview a couple days later. I had a two hour interview where I met with 3 managers/directors and then some of the recruiters. Overall, I felt it was a great interview and that it went really well. I knew they were early on in the hiring stages so after not hearing back from them for over a week, I e-mailed the recruiting director. Didn't hear anything back. E-mailed again almost 2 weeks later and got an out of office e-mail, where I then e-mailed the Sales Director who I had met with during my interview. Still nothing back. I consider this extremely unprofessional when a company takes over two hours of your day to interview you and they can't even give you a rejection letter. I hope the company considers finding a different system to work with after interviewing someone they aren't interested in.

Technology Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synergis.

Interview

Found position on a major job board. Applied directly on the company website. Had a follow up call within just a couple of hours. Returned call and discussed background and qualifications to ensure they were a match. Had a second phone conversation that was a little more detailed. Received another follow up email

Interview Questions

• What would you say is the most important thing for you   1 Answer

Creative Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Synergis (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very time consuming, but it is clear that they really want to get to know you thoroughly. I think I was interviews about 7 times for the position, and everyone I met in the company was helpful and wanted me to succeed.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Synergis.

Interview

They thoroughly vet candidates. I went through 8 interviews over the course of two months, and honestly, ran out of questions except one major one - where is the diversity? Started by phone with a great recruiter, then two interviews with team members. After that, in-person with would-be supervisor, then another phone interview with two more higher-ups on separate occasions. Finally an in-person interview with the team (including the person they hired before me).

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was about whether or not going from community-oriented work to corporate recruitment was going to be too drastic a change (found it to be implying something vaguely racist)   Answer Question

Conservative company culture and Lack of diversity made me feel like I would have to pretend to be someone else just to get through the day and not ruffle feathers in a very small office. By the time I was given the offer, my enthusiasm was deflated from so many interviews and compensation did not match initial discussions. Long commute too.