Synergis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergis

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergis (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

So I'm giving the company a positive interview experience because that's exactly what it was, however, overall, I am not impressed with the company as a whole. I applied for the position and was called to come in for an interview a couple days later. I had a two hour interview where I met with 3 managers/directors and then some of the recruiters. Overall, I felt it was a great interview and that it went really well. I knew they were early on in the hiring stages so after not hearing back from them for over a week, I e-mailed the recruiting director. Didn't hear anything back. E-mailed again almost 2 weeks later and got an out of office e-mail, where I then e-mailed the Sales Director who I had met with during my interview. Still nothing back. I consider this extremely unprofessional when a company takes over two hours of your day to interview you and they can't even give you a rejection letter. I hope the company considers finding a different system to work with after interviewing someone they aren't interested in.

Technology Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synergis.

Interview

Found position on a major job board. Applied directly on the company website. Had a follow up call within just a couple of hours. Returned call and discussed background and qualifications to ensure they were a match. Had a second phone conversation that was a little more detailed. Received another follow up email

Interview Questions

• What would you say is the most important thing for you   1 Answer

Creative Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Synergis (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very time consuming, but it is clear that they really want to get to know you thoroughly. I think I was interviews about 7 times for the position, and everyone I met in the company was helpful and wanted me to succeed.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Synergis.

Interview

They thoroughly vet candidates. I went through 8 interviews over the course of two months, and honestly, ran out of questions except one major one - where is the diversity? Started by phone with a great recruiter, then two interviews with team members. After that, in-person with would-be supervisor, then another phone interview with two more higher-ups on separate occasions. Finally an in-person interview with the team (including the person they hired before me).

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was about whether or not going from community-oriented work to corporate recruitment was going to be too drastic a change (found it to be implying something vaguely racist)   Answer Question

Conservative company culture and Lack of diversity made me feel like I would have to pretend to be someone else just to get through the day and not ruffle feathers in a very small office. By the time I was given the offer, my enthusiasm was deflated from so many interviews and compensation did not match initial discussions. Long commute too.