Synergis Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Associate Recruiter"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

fun culture, great pay, good benefits

Cons

So far I have nothing negative to say!

"Synergis staffing"

Former Employee - Instructional Designer in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Instructional Designer in San Jose, CA

I worked at Synergis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good recruiters and management. Really liked the way they ensure that you are satisfied with their contracct.

Cons

No 401K matching. I was given 6 month contract and they didn't offer me healthcare. I was covered by my family but it is good to ensure in advance. There is also room for negotiation for hourly pay.

3. "i got a contract job in Google!"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pleasant Hill, CA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pleasant Hill, CA

Pros

My initial experience with Synergis was that of pure excellence. Having heard about staffing agencies and being slightly frustrated but after speaking with Ryan Prescott over the phone not only was I nearly overjoyed, I was hopeful for the first time in a couple of weeks about my employment search. He was polite, courteous, informative and professional as he went about making my day. I would most certainly use them again for my employment needs.

Cons

None - so far none

Advice to Management

None

4. "Not a bad place"

Pros

Nice people. Out of all the staffing firms, this one is one of the better ones.

Cons

Churn and Burn. Expect several people to leave when you're there.

"Thankful to be part of the team!"

Pros

As a long term employee of Synergis, I cannot say enough good things about the company! It’s a fun place to work, and I genuinely like the people I work with. The company values employees and backs that up by investing in them.

As an organization we are very transparent. The company is run with integrity, and I have a high level of confidence in our executive team.

The benefits are amazing. Synergis affords me an incredibly amount of flexibility resulting in an integration between work & life that works well for my family.

By the time I finish telling friends how fortunate I am to work for such a great company, they are always asking if we are hiring.

Cons

The staffing industry has a number of challenges that come from working with people. Knowing that the work we do makes a difference in others’ lives makes the challenges well worth it.

As an organization, there is always room for improvement. Thankfully, Synergis solicits and actually acts on feedback given by its employees.

Advice to Management

Keep striving towards our vision and living out our values, and we will always be one of the best places to work.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Synergis (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with Synergis for 5 years and love every minute of it! It is a growing company and plenty of room for personal growth within the organization. Success is determined by what you put into this career and advancement comes right along with success.

On another note the internal community is like family, they are a close group that really enjoy each others company. Also it is a true team environment in which everyone encourages the success of each individual and company as a whole. I couldn't be happier with the people I work with.

Cons

You cannot retire after 5 years

Advice to Management

Keep it up and lets hire more people!

"Love working for Synergis!"

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

Pros

As an employee of Synergis for over 10 years I'd highly recommend Synergis as a Great Place to Work!

Great culture, we work hard and have fun doing so! We have an uncapped income potential and great commission and bonus plan. We do fun team outings, celebrate anniversaries and birthdays monthly, catered breakfast every Friday, softball team, and we also have an annual President's Club winners vacation.

Excellent work life balance, I have the flexibility I need to successfully balance my family and career and have the opportunity to telecommute two days per week.

Management is great about recognizing success.

My favorite aspect about Synergis is that we have a great team, no cut throat catty environment here. We all genuinely get along and it's a fun work environment. We celebrate the success of our team members.

Cons

Staffing is a tough business that inherently comes with its own challenges. If you work hard and put in the time and effort you can overcome these challenges and have a very successful career here.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees needs to continue making Synergis a Great Place to Work!

8. "6+ years in and still loving this job and company!"

I have been working at Synergis full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I would encourage all who read these reviews to actually reach out to current employees and ask them why they stay! Synergis offers a great place to work to those who are willing to work hard and the financial rewards are fantastic! There is a reason that we have tenured recruiters and sales people who have been here for 15, 11, 9, 8, 7 and 6 years! Let's face it - the staffing world is known for being a tough business and not everyone is cut out for it!

Cons

Like any organization we have areas of opportunity and I do know that our Leadership is always looking for ways to make us an even better place to work! Every year I have seen the results of these efforts and I appreciate being able to speak up and have a voice.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on making us better and keeping the lines of communicationm open!

9. "Not a "Best Place to Work""

I worked at Synergis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent benefits and time-off policy. Overall Co-workers are nice and good to work with.

Cons

They claim to be "different" than the competition, but do absolutely nothing to differentiate from the numerous competitors doing the exact same thing. There is an extremely old school, "Yes" man mentality, as mentioned in previous reviews. If you come in with any new ideas, it's highly unlikely that anything will ever come of them. The company is far too sales oriented. I understand the staffing industry is obviously catered towards salesmen, but there are so many opportunities missed due to a narrow focus on the bottom line and nothing else. Virtually no growth unless you want to go into sales, and very difficult to get any sort of base compensation increase.

Advice to Management

Join the 21st century-if you recruit technical and creative talent, why still try to run a company with such an old school mentality?

"Hard to Trust!"

I worked at Synergis full-time

Pros

Nice offices for sales team and opportunites for incentive trips if certain goals are hit.

Cons

Almost a "us vs them" attitude when it comes to sales and recruiting. Very little trust for upper management with the exception of two former managers who are now gone! If you decide to go and work here I hope you are part of the "cool kid" group.

Advice to Management

Be open and honest with everyone! If you make a commitment to a customer or an employee keep it!