Syracuse University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Syracuse University Interview Questions

Interviews at Syracuse University

2.3

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

the process was really great. I came in in 2016 . During my time there I worked as a student. The interview was good. It was onthe phone. After the interview I got the job. I would consider it overall a success. I really liked it there

SAT Tutor Interview

Interview

It was Smoot. 1 face to face interview. I submitted my resume. I was selected for the final round. it was a conversional round, more about my experience and skills

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

Applied online and was notified one day later from one of the job recruiters for an on campus interview with food service managers. The interview was at 10:30am at Goldstein Center where they conducted a one on one interview with you.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?
      Did you have any previous cooking experience?
      What are the hours that you prefer to work?
      When can you start?   Answer Question

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

One day interview meeting with 9 different professors in biology department. Also attended an event for a fellowship I was applying for. Interviewers were mostly interested in seeing if I was a good fit and it did not feel like a high pressure scenario.

Interview Questions

• What was your motivation for choosing to pursue a PhD?   1 Answer

Assistant Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Gainesville, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with straight forward questions and time for me to ask questions at the end. Timeline was given and feedback was provided afterwards. The head coach was the only other person on the call and he was very receptive to sharing his philosophy while also asking pointed questions about how I would contribute.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Came to the director's office ask her some question about major and the lab's situation. And then submit a resume to director. She asked me some question in resume and asked some Qs about relative software.

REU Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syracuse University in March 2019.

Interview

No interview process. All of the application was done online and reviewed by the people working at SBI. Process was easy and manageable. The director made contact and made sure all information was given to the candidates such as myself.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

walked in answered a few questions and was then offered the job. now i'm trying to fill in the 30 word minimum. So I will continue to but words until i reach 30. over all the job was very laid back and i would recommend it.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syracuse University (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Overall good interview. In-depth details were asked about my background and my aspirations. Also, know your resume well. Don't fake any content on the resume and also do the position or the role analysis.

Adjunct Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

Phone Interview and then an on-site interview . the pone interview was very friendly 5 people and they recorder it. the on site interview was also very friendly mat the staff the student and the university was really great