System One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.7

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishersville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at System One (Fishersville, VA).

Interview

very easy. fill out required paperwork, answer basic questions and consent to a drug screen.
    Interviewer was pleasant and professional, felt comfortable with the interview process, would recomend to a friend who really needs a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I passed the drug screen and a job offer was made.

Molecular Biologist Interview

Interview

I applied this position at System One website. After a month later, I never heard anything back from them. It is very disappointing because my skills are matching to their qualification, but yet this company still not choose me. Sadly, I have to say in this review that II will never ever applied for this company again.

CTI Testing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA).

Interview

Long process with very little communication from initial interview to actual job offer, felt out of the loop a lot and questioning whether this was the right path to go or the best job offer. After the drug test was passed and the paperwork was signed it was difficult getting access to the items I needed to do the job properly. It took almost two months to get access to all the information.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Hershey   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief, with company being contracted to instead of hiring firm. Only half hour interview that did not last long. The panel of people were very patient and did not ask many questions.

Interview Questions

• What my qualifications were.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the Senior Project Manager and Project Manager for the Information Systems Project Team. Was a 10 minute interview and was offered the position immediately based on my inability to become flustered at trying to coordinate multiple calendars. Very interesting to hear what the project was about (financial planning program) and how it would be used in the company.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a problem scheduling meetings for more than 10 people? Obviously I didn't.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System One (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was very happy with the interview process. It was timely, professional and I was kept informed by the HR generalist of the process. It was a great insight to the type of company that they were. Dress business casual for standard sales positions. Possibly a little more for a higher position. The company on whole is a business casual up to the CEO

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Strengths/weaknesses, 5 year goal, Sales strategies   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System One (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview and then face to face in Houston office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated compensation and vacation time. I was able to get what I asked for.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was simple, consisting of filling out paper work and a quick cheek swab for drug test. System one then sends you on interviews with potential clients. It's more like a buffet; you tell system one what you can do or what you'd like to do and they call you and let you know what they have available. They aren't very good at calling so you might have to call daily.

Interview Questions

• Questions on application consist of work history, preference of work hours, etc.   Answer Question

Deployment Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

Fill out the application and if they are interested they will interview on the spot. Can take a while for an offer of employment to be presented. The application was a very long process with a digital sign off.

Interview Questions

• Difficult technical questions are dependent on the job. The position I applied for did not require excessive technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing negotiable was salary. Company does not provide paid time off or sick days.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System One in February 2012.

Interview

Got phone call from regional manager, seemed desperate to get someone into the office, lots of turnover, was not allowed to talk to any current employees, did not seem to have any local clients or current job orders they were needing help on. Was not sure why they were even looking.

Interview Questions

Office seemed to be falling apart