System One Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at System One

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at System One (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very smouth. The interview was interesting. i had fun. the communication with them is very simple. If you are a curious person, feel free to ask question regarding the position. they are open to negiociation with your salary.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience in recruitment field
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at System One (Toms River, NJ) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied for local job, representative left message after 4pm. Returned call at 9:30am next day but rep. didn't call until after 5pm to schedule interview. Went to her office and found that I was there to be added to their agency roster, after background checks, and there was no promise of any interviews or job offers. I wasn't even promised to be considered for the position applied to. I declined to submit my ssn, driver's license, background checks, etc with the little/no incentive to be in their "employ". May have been swayed if she said something like "we place 7-10 people". Plus, as an observer, the office staff was not very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked with an agency before?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at System One (Pittsburgh, PA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone interview, programming test where I was asked to build a sample application and then extend onto it over the next few days. This was followed up with a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at System One (Toms River, NJ) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process was very short and directly to the point. The interviewer was kind and friendly. The only thing that took a while was all the paperwork that needed to be signed and repeated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System One (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

I was reached out to by a System One Recruiter via LinkedIn to interview for a Recruiter role. I set a day to speak with the System One Recruiter, but he never called. When I followed up, he reported he had the flu, and would reach out once he feels better... it has been almost 2 weeks now and not a word from the System One Recruiter. Typical staffing agency. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role?

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at System One (Baltimore, MD) in Sep 2018

Interview

I had phone interviews with the recruiter and then the person in charge of the contract. It was a very simple process though there were numerous delays due to the company that I will be contracting with. There was no in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • When I talked to the recruiter, he was basically selling me on the job and didn't really ask many questions. When talking with the person in charge of the contract, I was asked a lot of common questions about my experience, skills, behavioral questions, and why I am interested in the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at System One (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very disappointed at the unprofessionalism. The recruiter kept calling me and when we finally got the chance to talk, when he found out I had already interviewed at the company he was recruiting me for, he said he’ll follow up and touch base with me, never heard from him again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at System One (Durham, NC) in Jul 2017

Interview

I said down with a major from Pennsylvania Angelo Ramos. Same day got a call saying that I was hired. This was a July. I got a call in September stating They needed someone to store immediately to migrate 300 and users from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Interview Questions
  • My previous roles and responsibilities at anthem. What temperament I had in management. What were my weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Fishersville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at System One (Fishersville, VA)

Interview

very easy. fill out required paperwork, answer basic questions and consent to a drug screen. Interviewer was pleasant and professional, felt comfortable with the interview process, would recomend to a friend who really needs a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

System One

Application

I interviewed at System One

Interview

I applied this position at System One website. After a month later, I never heard anything back from them. It is very disappointing because my skills are matching to their qualification, but yet this company still not choose me. Sadly, I have to say in this review that II will never ever applied for this company again.

3 people found this interview helpful