System One Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
System One President & CEO Troy Gregory
Troy Gregory

Pros
  • Lots of hours with lots of overtime (in 3 reviews)

• Good place to go if you absolutely have no other options until you find something else (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • No Paid Time Off, No Paid Holidays, Expensive Benefits (in 3 reviews)

• No Paid Holidays, Expensive Benefits (in 3 reviews)

1. "Radiography"

Current Employee - Nde in Cheswick, PA
    Current Employee - Nde in Cheswick, PA

I have been working at System One (More than 8 years)

Pros

Lots of hours,lacks supervision .if u do your job good you can pretty much do what ever you want .pay is good

Cons

No schedule...Ever.You will not know we're u are going Monday til Sunday night .bad bad benfits.

Advice to Management

It's a differant type of work atmosphere so it's hard to make real changes.if u want a good paying job that you can mold your life around this is it.

2. "Payroll Administrator"

I worked at System One full-time

Pros

Easy position, although much to learn with the different payroll scenarios and technical issues involved.

Cons

Not enough education and training.

Advice to Management

Quit being overbearing and control freaks. Train your personnel thoroughly with patience so they can be on their own with minimal supervision. The job does not revolve around you.

"Worst company of my career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

I worked at System One full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Any job at System One is only worth a paycheck.

Cons

Every single thing about System One is unprofessional and unethical. The management team are just favorite friends of the owners. As soon as they can find a cheaper body to put in your job, they will try to get rid of you.

Advice to Management

Sell this company and let respectable people try to run a decent company since you have no idea what you are doing except for making acquisitions.

"No professionalism"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Lansdale, PA
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Lansdale, PA

I have been working at System One full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible time, stepping stone, learn & move on to something that makes more sense.
    Would not recommend even to my worst enemies to work with systemone's service group.
    New technicians, with no training are sent to customer site to work, only to let the customer know, they have somebody to work for them. If i could -Zero, i would have rated system one service that.

Cons

Employees are not professionalism, no team spirit. With Joule, system one equipment service group doesn't care about their employees. No communication, cant keep up with what is mentioned in writing with their employees. Do not care about customers & their values.
    Managers cannot be trusted what they say, need everything to be in writing.
    Do not have any career opportunities with their service group. No values given to their employees.
    Benefit, do not think they have one, it is only for upper management. Compensation for sure to the managers chosen technician. Technicians who are experienced & knowledgeable are not treated right due to management issues.

Advice to Management

Preach what you talk. Let employees be more professionalism with other team members.
    Help customers & do not lie to customers. Senior management care about their own self respect, even when they are wrong.

6. "Great company"

Pros

administrative staff is very helpful, seamless process for on boarding

Cons

No cons that I can think of

"Don't Give You The Whole Story Up Front"

Pros

None - Haven't found much good about them

Cons

No Paid Time Off, No Paid Holidays, Expensive Benefits. The pay is decent but once you factor in what you have to pay for benefits and the pay you lose for unpaid holidays it doesn't work out as well.

Advice to Management

At Least Pay Your Employees For Holidays. Your making a ton of money off these employees the least you can do is have Paid Holidays.

8. "Coming up on 7 years with System One"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at System One full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

As I come up to 7 years with System One, I couldn't be happier working for System One. I work with a great team, and my manager will go to bat and help out in whatever way she can. The company has an open door policy and the owner really means well and encourages communication with him should we need anything. As a recruiter, I couldn't imagine a better working environment.

Cons

Some of the comments on this site are very disappointing to me. Most are from contractors venting about their assignments, and not about System One. Contractors are encouraged to contact us if they have an issue, yet complain that we don't call when we have hundreds of contractors out there and busy finding jobs for people. Benefits for contractors are expensive everywhere, but they are available.

Advice to Management

I would like to see management follow up on some of the negative comments that are within our control to address so that feedback on this site is reflective of the heart and sole of this company. Unfortunately, you can't please all the people all the time and hopefully people reading this site can sort through these comments to consider the source of the issue as not reflective of us as a staffing firm.

"Project Controls Specialist"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Cranberry, PA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Cranberry, PA

I worked at System One (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay grade & HR/Payroll employees are extremely helpful.

Cons

My Recruiter - No communication or contact whatsoever after I started at WEC ... for 9 mos. - Until he came to tell me my contract was ending early.

Advice to Management

Check on your contractors & let them know if there are any issues at hand, if they are made aware of them by the client. Nothing like relocating and getting blindsided & told I had no job, 3 mos. prior to my original contract length.

"Could be better"

Current Employee - Production Associate in Fishersville, VA
    Current Employee - Production Associate in Fishersville, VA

Pros

a lot of overtime, good coworkers

Cons

very expensive medical benefits, coordinators speak to you like a piece of trash.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with dignity and respect. Offer sick/personal days off.

11. "nde level 2"

Pros

benefits are good and hours of work are also not bad

Cons

bit off a little more then they could chew by buying an NDE division without past experience.