TAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAC Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TAC

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TAC (Jackson, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

There are quite a few tests. The interview process is long and hard. They test your math skills and then they also tesy your dexterity to see if you can put together things in a faster setting.

Interview Questions

• If quality is important to you   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TAC (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

first they conduct aptitude exam for near 50 marks after personal interview with manger, they take near 20 mins. next they sent offer later in mail.in the personal interview they ask about our interest and our past achievement

Art Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TAC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a hands on trial, where I was tasked with assisting in the running and teaching of the class. I was told the the substance of what was being taught and was asked to bring in an example of a lesson plan I had made. I was not asked to teach the lesson plan I had written up, however, my interviewer was liked some of my ideas and had me implement them at the end of the class. The students where students in the lower grades and great to work with since it was a voluntary after school program.

Interview Questions

• What kind of background do I have and why am i interested in this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward, and they were very accommodating of my personal needs.