TAMKO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAMKO Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

2.5

Environmental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TAMKO.

Interview

The company is completely unprofessional in their interview process. For you to re-arrange your life for two days to travel to interview for a position, it is extremely inconsiderate for these poor excuses for "professionals" to not provide you with any feedback. A response positive or negative is a standard response for an interview. It is a clue as to how bad this company would be to work for and I don't wish this on my worst enemy.

Interview Questions

• I think salary was an issue. If so, I don't understand why this wouldn't have come up before you had me fly out to interview. It's almost like you had never interviewed anyone previously.   1 Answer

Polymer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TAMKO.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter for Tamko. I was told my profile matched the qualifications fo the position. the recruiter was very polite and answered my questions I had before even agreeing to consider the position. My resume was reviewed and a phone interview was setup.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TAMKO (Joplin, MO).

Interview

Very Laid back and good group of people who act like they are interested. Couldn't tell how I was doing and did not get a reason back as to why there was no offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you like about Six Sigma?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAMKO (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Got the interview through a recruiter. It was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The Hiring Manager seemed interested, but did not follow up. Also, during the phone conversation the interviewer appeared as if they were driving in a vehicle while conducting the interview. I don't really have an opinion about the process, except to be a little more professional next time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Have you ever ailed at something? Why TAMKO?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TAMKO (Frederick, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was simple, two part interview, both in person. One was with the HR manager and the second was with the assistant plant manager and the managers of two of the production lines. They were all very welcoming and easy to talk with. They spent a lot of time talking about the job and the requirements of the schedule. There is plenty of opportunity for you to ask questions about the positions and type of work you will be doing

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have driving a forklift?   Answer Question
    • Given your background how do you feel you'll fit in within this type of environment   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TAMKO (Wichita, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy going kind of asked about my life and hobbies. I asked about pay and pay period overall great process. The location was not so great but you can advance in a few months. Let them know ahead of time your interested in advancement. GM was also nice and down to earth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAMKO (Norfolk, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring Conference through JMO Headhunter. Was assigned to interview with TAMKO. Interviewed with a recently hired JO that seemed more interested in stating how much better his military resume was....

Interview Questions

Interview

Very great interview process. Flew to dallas to meet with a few people in my position. Interview was laid back and over lunch questions werent to hard just a tip be very honest

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TAMKO.

Interview

Interview with Regional manager, then director of the West then flew me to corporate in Joplin, MO. Was offered the job. The whole process was enjoyable and I was happy with everything. The bad part comes when they forget to discuss some of their policies such as you cannot have 1 (ONE!) day off within your first 12 months. They tried saying no to me going to my brother's wedding! They finally said it was OK after discussions with upper managerment but by that point I was in so much shock and disgusted that any company would do that. I ended up expressing my feeling about the situation to my soon to be manager. The next day I received a call saying they are no longer offering me the job. They preach how much they care about work life balance but have to go through hoops to get 2 days off for my brothers wedding. If you want to be a workaholic your first 12 months, go work for TAMKO!!

see my description above

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview through a recruiter and was asked to complete an online assessment. Assessment questions were based on answering questions with three words given and having to pick the fourth from a multiple choice.

Interview Questions

• Situation were a manager was not clear about instructions, how would you go about confronting them?   Answer Question