TBWA Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.6

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter who set me up to speak with an engineer located in Chicago.
    The engineer asked me about my most recent projects and proceeded to ask what was the hardest thing I had to do / overcome to complete my project.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to overcome while coding?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was relatively straightforward. There weren't any trick questions. It was about 35 minutes in length over the phone. He mainly wanted to learn more about my background and see if I was a good fit for the team. I got a call back a week later.

Interview Questions

• More of an informal conversation to learn my experience and why I'm interested in the role.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

more than 3 interviews to see which team/ account I would fit best with. Pretty casual interview (more like a chat) to check out your personality and interest in advertising. I wouldn't recommend wearing formal (e.g. suit+blazer kinda thing) as it will NOT impress anyone, in fact, it will work the opposite. Smart casual is fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that isn't in your resume.
      Why advertising.
      What are your favourite TBWA ads and why   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with HR for one hour. She asked me behavioral questions and also asked me which role I would like. The conversation was semi-formal and the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a team member who is uncooperative?   Answer Question

Senior Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

I reached out to an internal talent person via LinkedIn to learn about job opportunities at the Singapore office and she quickly replied with her email address to send my CV to. I followed up and waited for weeks without any word before following up again. She replied quickly again, was apologetic for losing track, did a phone screen, and quickly forwarded my information to a hiring manager. In less than a week I had two (successful!) interviews with functional team leads and completed a fairly detailed homework assignment to prove my qualifications. Suddenly my final interview with the department head was cancelled and rescheduled twice, only to never be rescheduled again. After three weeks of radio silence and weekly gentle requests for feedback or updates, I finally heard that the role had been put on hold. Super unprofessional and disorganized interview process that really devalues potential employees. If you want to keep a strong pipeline of talent coming in, consider treating eager candidates with dignity by keeping them in the loop.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide.

Interview

the interview was ok. there were some challenging questions but if you're into advertising and watch tv, it's nothing that can't be answered. Questions about brand strategies were asked as well as comments on the general advertising world news.

Interview Questions

• What did you think of the latest trends at Cannes this year?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very chill, met with the creative director and explained my portfolio in detail, we chatted for about an hour about the industry and my prospects.

he was very respectful and gave me a series of recommendations. hope he'll call again

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Istanbul (Turkey)) in July 2015.

Interview

Made groups and gave the same brief to every group.Expected a final project and a presentation. after presentation we discussed about the project which was made by the group. They made a critique about the project and expect us to involve the process and explain ourselves better.

Interview Questions

• My education background. What do I think to do with my future projects.   Answer Question

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

After seeing a posting on my alumni board, I applied to the job with a resume and cover letter. A few days later, I received an email asking if a Skype interview was possible as I was living in a different city at the time.

The interview was short and pleasant. The position was explained in full, and I tried to make my case for being the best candidate. I felt that I was well suited for the role, but visa constraints may have gotten the best of me!

A small portion of the interview was in French to verify my French proficiency.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Paris (France)) in September 2012.

Interview

A normal interview, with my manager and the client service director.
    I met them in the offices, they asked me about my background and tested my motivation overall.
    They asked me what was motivating me to work in such an environment, presenting me all the difficulties and the issues of a job that can be very stressful as the account management.