TCS eServe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TCS eServe Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

3.1

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There was Normal two Technical Rounds which was done by technical person and manger simultaneously and one HR round and regular aptitude written test consists of puzzles,series,Arithmetic Aptitude,Data Interpretation and Data Interpretation Test

Interview Questions

• Testing strategies
      Testing principles
      Methodologies
      about past projects
      Answer Question

Negotiation

standard percentage hike of 30% is given

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Call from HR. Then Attitude test. After that Again a HR Round follows with the technical round and then again the HR round for salary discussion. after regular follow - ups with the HR Salary was well negotiated and finally settle down with 3.5 which was less according to me. As a reputed Company, I some how accepted the offer and I Joined TCS eServe Ltd.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview

was a walk-in interview thru Placement....had to enter personal details and then was sent to give an apptitude written test....those who go thru were sent for a personal interview where questions pertaining to the stream you graduated and that of the process you were to be selected for were asked ....if u get thru you you would be sent for the last interview with HR who would check the details and checked on family details.

Interview Questions

• What salary do you expect and why do you think you should get this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

since i was looking to start work after 7years gap and had not got the time to make a study so when asked what salary at that point in time jus said "something that will make me smile and needs to be a 5digit salary" ....Advice would be make a brief study of the market and the cimpany and be confident.....

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview

When I came in to this firm it was like this for non- Voice.
    First - Aptitude test of 30 to 50 IQ's.
    Second - Junior HR ( If not selected then you will be offered to go through a training for a month to improve your soft skill)
    Third - Senior HR
    Fourth - Process manager

That's it...

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview

Got hired through college

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview

First an Aptitude test. It was fairly competitive. It was followed by an verbal introduction session which turned out to be a check on English speaking skills. Short-listed candidates were subjected to a technical interview by the senior engineers. Short-listed candidates were interviewed by the panel of senior managers from the company.
    Job offered & short-listed but put on hold since then & never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• The software testing life cycle can skip which stage to become less time consuming?   1 Answer

Put on stand by for too long without any commitment or compensation.

Senior Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

They hire through the staffing agency where in some accounting exercise is being done. Then they take personal interview where the particular department manager would get the assessment report from the agency. The department manager then reviews the resume and discusses about the job role they will provide.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about what was present in my resume.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Erode (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I have attended on campus placement, there was four round interview. Apps, GD, Tech round and MR. Final round is little bit difficult

Transition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at TCS eServe (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

three tier process with HR, Domain and senior management representatives conducting 3 interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS eServe (Nashik (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a campus interview during my MBA and basic questions on my CV were asked.
    Hobbies were a major part of my job interview with TCS and they were just trying to see general awareness and communication skills

Interview Questions

• My hobbies were the major part of the conversation   1 Answer