TCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TCU Interview Questions

Interviews at TCU

2.2

Peer Mentor Interview

Interview

Brief and easy going. It was online and over Skype but still maintained a level of inter-personal professionalism. It included questions specific to the position and was with the head of the program.

Interview Questions

• What leadership experience do you have?   1 Answer

Interview

For the hiring and interview process, you meet with the leader of intramural officiating, Sheldon Tate. The training for the intramural department is top notch here at Texas Christian University. I cannot say enough about this program.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCU (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

It was easy. The interview lasted for 30 mins. The manager asked me a few basic questions on computer networks. He explained the expectations for this position and what a typical work day looks like.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCU (Beaumont, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

It was very easy and well organized and everyone genuinely was interested in what I had to say. They were courteous and helpful with regard to the position as well.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCU (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

A general clerical test is required before you are able to apply for a job. Contacted HR for an appointment, which was easy and quick. Once you pass the test, you are invited for an interview within the department for which you are applying.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCU in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online after getting information from the website. The person in charge of Athletic Office interviewed me. One-to-one interview. She was nice and she just asked basic questions.
    After a week, I knew I got the job. Overall experience is great. Casual and friendly interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCU (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Put in an application. It was reviewed. Had a telephone interview. Was offered the job.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

Get to know the professors, and prove that you know what you're doing as a grad student. They asked me to do it without an interview, it was awesome!

It really helps to have some teaching experience in undergrad to pull from, so try to get in there first, it makes the interview less important when you've already proven your skill-set.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked except for "do you want to be a TA?"   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCU (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

We did a Skype interview. The overall experience was great. The person who interviewed me was very easy to talk to and informative on the job position. I was nervous at first, but after we started talking I felt better. He asked about 6 questions, then went into the job. I was offered the position at the end of they interview.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCU in March 2015.

Interview

Most of the process is off-site through emails or phone calls, but once you are accepted you have one-to-one interviews with all the professor in the department to help you choose your mayor and research group