TESSCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TESSCO Interview Questions

Interviews at TESSCO

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TESSCO.

Interview

Easy to get in the door. Quick and simply I applied through Prologistix. They hired me within a few days. I needed to start working quickly, so it was very convenient. Hopefully working will be a breeze. Fingers crossed.

APM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO.

Interview

The time it took for them to finalize my salary and confirm position details after I knew I had the job was unnecessarily long. 6+ interviews including phone interviews with the initial recruiter, HR and hiring manager...

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with issues that arised in my last position.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO in December 2015.

Interview

Frustrating, applied for one job but was told I was being considered for other jobs. It was never clear what I was interviewing for.
    I was told I wasn't offered the job because I asked too many "negative" questions about things I read about on Glassdoor. All those "negatives" were actually confirmed during the interview, so I wasn't asking about anything wrong. They said I should have asked more about the culture. I think that meant I should have asked more questions about why Tessco is so great and not about negatives (that are mentioned in 80% of the reviews here).
    I found out later that while I interviewed with people from a lot of groups all of them said they thought I was very qualified but they didn't have an opening. HR told me there were 8 openings, but on the side I heard none of the individual groups had one. Seems like a huge disconnect somewhere.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or hard to answer at all, just review your resume type stuff.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional and done over the phone for the most part. From what I have gathered they hire and fire quite frequently. I found this out later in the process than I would have liked.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about TESSCO   1 Answer

I had another company that I felt more secure with and offered me a better future.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TESSCO (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

Long interview and vetting process. There were a minimum of 5 separate interviews. Many of the same questions just re-visited to determine thought process. There was an online personality test. Culture is key for this company, in fact it may be more significant to ensure you are a culture fit versus a candidate fit.

Interview Questions

• Explain your biggest challenge you faced in business? Explain in detail your biggest success in business.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO in November 2014.

Interview

First interview with VP of sales. Straightforward questions about background etc. second interview was with a current sales manager. dialog driven discussion. at this point i was interested in working for this person. third phone interview was with an older gentleman - conducted the interview on a speaker phone and was either doing something else while speaking to me, or had other people in the room during the conversation. I left this conversation with a bad taste in my mouth for the company. heard shortly thereafter that they were going in another direction. I was not interested in the position after the unprofessional third interview.

Interview Questions

• What reasons would there be why you wouldn't want to work here.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TESSCO (Hunt Valley, MD) in February 2009.

Interview

Extremely long and unneccessary

Negotiation

Not easy

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TESSCO (Timonium, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

They work with recruiting agencies often. First step is a phone interview then an in person interview. They seemed fairly desperate and like they were trying to sell the place when I interviewed. It was easy.

Interview Questions

• Did you receive bonuses at your last place of employment?   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TESSCO (Timonium, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter after applying online, went through a process of a tech phone call and in person meeting. I then had in person call with someone at Tessco, call went well, interview was long and overwhelming with details that should've been saved for later and things that shouldn't have been said at all. In person consisted of more of the same and went relatively well.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 principles of object oriented programming, and explain them   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO (Reno, NV) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, still waiting for the face-to-face interview in the next couple of weeks

Interview Questions

• what was my expected salary   1 Answer