TMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TMC Interview Questions

2.0

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMC.

Interview

ask a lot of questions related to culture, very friendly recruiters, excited about company, glad to get to meet onsite with coworkers and managers. easy to contact and set up

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMC in May 2015.

Interview

Ten minute phone interview with area manager in Birmingham, set up by recruiter Barbara Luther, who is VERY hard to get in contact with once you accept the job. They failed to mention they high, 92%, productivity level during the interview. The told me they would try to get a CF mentor within two hours of the facility .

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMC (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Rehab manager and was asked a few questions regarding what I would do in a specific situation, how I would handle specific situations, and personal qualities that may benefit the company. Toured the building and got an idea of where I would be working and introduction to everything.

Interview Questions

• How would I work with a difficult patient who was refusing therapy?   Answer Question

PTA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMC.

Interview

I had a good interview with both the recruiter and the rehab director. The whole process took less than two weeks to complete. I was given a good offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was what I expected for a first job.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TMC (Birmingham, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter first. Interviewed for PRN by area manager. Was hired as PRN and eventually full-time. It was very informal & I actually treated a few patients on 1st day of orientation

Interview Questions

• Could I work weekends some & overtime if needed   1 Answer

Negotiation

We did negotiate money for the full-time position. we went back and forth a couple of times before I accepted

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMC (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Very personable interview, laid back, felt more like a conversation than an uptight interview. I was able to ask as many questions as I needed and it felt very welcomed.

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMC (Tyler, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Informal getting to know the staff and the company as well as the facility. Sitting on the couches mainly talked about what type of setting hours on average that you work. What others facilities they have. How you can commute to other buildings to get your hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to transition to skilled nursing from rehab hospital   1 Answer

Rehab Tech Interview

Application

I interviewed at TMC in April 2013.

Interview

Quick easy

Rehab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMC (Brooksville, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewer obviously had other things on her mind, asked questions as if from a script, didn't pay attention to my answers. It was quite clear from her comments that she had been filling in for the last person that had had this job and was eager to hire anyone so that she could go back to her regular duties in another location.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TMC (Hattiesburg, MS) in March 2011.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a friend of mine who works for Therapy Management. I set up an informal interview at a local restaurant with him and the hiring manager. We discussed .NET over lunch on the first interview. They had another interview in which they were aiming to determine if I was a good fit for their culture.

I was then brought in the meet the staff, and everyone was very nice and made it seem like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected in this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary directly with the hiring manager.