TMS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2017

2.3

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Met with 3 supervisors during "career fair." I completed a phone interview and came in to follow up with necessary documents. Drug screen and background checks are required. Started job 2 months later

Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email to apply for a job fair at their facility in Boca Raton. I took a 1 hour test that I passed with an above average score. The test asked questions to determine my intelligence level, some questions asked if discounts would apply under certain scenarios, etc. I was then escorted to meet the managers that I was supposed to be working under. I was asked if I had experience on a predictive dialer (I've worked many years on a predictive dialer with exceptional stats.), and asked about my former job working for a local medical supply company. I had all the qualifications for this position and more. When the time came for them to seal the deal in hiring me, I was told that they would get back to me. Now, this interview was 3 hours long and I met with 3 different people and I'm very qualified to do the job but the pay scale is very low. The salary range is only $12 to $14 an hour plus commission that may bring you to $17 an hour...This company is owned by Xerox... I have advice for Xerox...Get better HR people who can recognize talent AND raise your salaries high enough so that a person can put food on the table...And by the way, these knuckleheads never called me back.

Interview Questions

• Bunch of questions about my experiences on a predictive dialer and how many calls per day did you dial   1 Answer

Inside Physician Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Very easy process. They ask the general questions of why do you want this job, why will you be good, and tell us why we should pick you. Nothing out of the ordinary. Generally nice people and quick interview. Managers dress less impressive which should give a clue as to the work environment your signing up for.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I didn't go through the entire interview process only because the recruiting process was unorganized and non-transparent. The recruiter wasn't responsive, offering salary (even the range) and benefits were secretive. I was asked for my full current salary information and requirements, but was given a very vague answer as to the salary offered for the position interviewed. Job requirements were templated answers, and I got an overall hostile feel when I asked if salary ad benefits were negotiable. I declined moving on to the next step via e-mail, and didn't even get a response back (no thank you for your time, no questions, not even a "we will no longer consider you" response). I didn't even step foot in the building, and these glassdoor reviews rang true - loud and clear - through the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and expected questions, read off a script. No flow   1 Answer

Inside Pharaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Very relaxing not intimidating everyone was very nice and it wasn't like an intense interrogation. All recruiters make you feel very comfortable and that makes it easy for you to stay calm.

Customer Care Specialist - Nothing Special About IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMS Health (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process began on a cold day in winter at a local hotel just northeast of Indianapolis where they have several buildings/facilities. Knowing that it was a public posting... a sort of invite for anyone to attend I decided to and knowing it would be a public cattle call I went anyhow thinking it may just be 5-6 people since it was later at night. I was wrong it was perhaps north of 20-25 and this was towards the end of the night. I got there at around 6:30-7:00p.m and didn't leave until I watched and heard the same interview questions over and over again from the 20 people ahead of me. I initially thought on first glance of walking out of there on the spot to make an impression to others as to help reduce their time wasted but I resisted. Then again as I saw someone walk out I thought maybe it's not worth it. Anyhow it served me well to listen to everyone ahead of me and noticing things like what they said, how they responded and then watching the interviewers and their subtle reactions to help me identify what they were looking for or how they wanted to hear something answered. I guess it worked because I passed but that is only because I made a connection I suspect. I interviewed at their office a few days later. This was right around xmas so everyone was taking their vacations and their total staff wasn't on hand. They prepared me and let me know it would take 3 hours of my life so I thank them for that. The process was essentially this.

1) Phone Screen
    2) Cattle Call Interview
    (I'm can't recall which one came first)
    3) In person shadow of a current employee for 1 hour. Basically seeing what the job entailed which was useful.
    4) They give you 15 minutes to get orientated to something your going to have to learn before they interview you.
    5) 2 person interview - Star Format, followed by a simulated mock phone call which is literally done while there sitting across from you.
    6) Final in person interview which I didn't receive onsite as they intended and wasn't confused as if I would need to come back later for it to which they responded we're not sure right now. They said this a was because they could find someone to conduct the interview being that it was so close to the holiday. This next bit comes from a snippet of someone else's glassdoor review which I found to be very accurate.

"Be aware that if you work here, you are cheap labor for big pharma, even though they treat the position as if it required top security clearance......
    Insanely lengthy interview process consisted of three levels of face to face interviews, a phone screen with a "voice test", and online quiz, background check and a drug test. Seems rather extensive for $15/hour..........
    Serious micromanaging at all times - beyond anything I've ever seen.
    Training process is three months long and failure at any part of the process will cause you to be walked out by management. Punitive environment."

The two people who interviewed me seemed upset, bored, tired themselves. They were professional but did not even take to an appropriate friendly non threatening piece of humor I resorted to which immediately made me think ok this is a terminator style of interview. Do not express human emotion.

Hope this helps and from what I read of this TMS Health reviews on glass door and what I saw in the few hours on site I'm honestly not remotely upset I wasn't offered. At the time I was desperate and was actually hoping I didn't get offered because I knew if offered I would have to accept and begin an unpleasant job. The whole top security theme thing is unneeded as this is a customer service! position.

The only thing was that I was not even sent a generic "after careful consideration...you didn't get the job" email. I fully expected at least that from such a large company but instead had to hear it from the person who set me up with it after I called.

Interview Questions

• Typical Star Interview questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TMS Health.

Interview

Phone interview w/outside recruiter and inside lower management. Was offered the job on the spot but would have to change holiday for training. Training was Oct 31 till the 2nd week in January. Had to be three months for benefits. So no pay for thanksgiving Xmas it new years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations. It was what it was. Take it or leave it.

Inside Pharmacy Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

super easy, all they want to know is that you are alive, were able to find the place, and can talk on the phone. place seems very disorganized with poor management

Interview Questions

• can you talk on the phone, what other jobs have you had   Answer Question

Inside Physician Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

This place is extremely unorganized. I went on several interviews with various people. I kept getting called back for various positions, but was told that the position was no longer available. I knew it was a lie, it was just a way to tell you that you were not considered for the position, but want you for another position. It was a lot of run around.

Interview Questions

• How do handle an upset client?
      How do you get pass the gate keeper?
      Answer Question

PAS Telesales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMS Health.

Interview

they call and give you a date and time to come in. there is no specific person who does interviews, they just grab someone who is not busy and that person does the interview and decides to offer a job or not.

Interview Questions

• they ask mindless drivel and mostly just want to talk---probably to try to guess how you will sound on the phone   1 Answer

Negotiation

no opportunity to negotiate---take it or leave it.