TPP Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TPP Recruitment Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TPP Recruitment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP Recruitment.

Interview

Hiring process was expedited as there was immediate need to fulfill my position. This should have been a warning as there was a month's worth of work that needed to be addressed upon returning from training. This was because no one in the department took the initiative to learn the system in case the database administrator left.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. They asked open ended questions until satisfied that I had the skill and experience needed to take on the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I was offered a range and they decided at what end of the range I would be paid. I was lo-balled as I had not completed my bachelor's yet, but have earned an 8% raise since the initial offer.

TPP Recruitment Response

Apr 16, 2015 – Marketing Manager

This review does not appear to refer to TPP Recruitment. We are a UK-based recruitment consultancy, and do not have any development associate positions.

- Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TPP Recruitment.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was okay. Nothing much to begin with. the most difficult or unexpected question that was asked in the interview was what do you expect from this job. Etc. Etc.